Gray Pill - Round - Imprint of 100 and N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gray Pill - Round - Imprint of 100 and N

So ya gray pill with Imprint of 100 on one side and imprint of large N on the other side. I think its MS-Contin however i can not verify that for sure after searching all over.

Can anyone verify this generic brand or identify it for sure.

Originally posted by c0rd View Post
    So ya gray pill with Imprint of 100 on one side and imprint of large N on the other side. I think its MS-Contin however i can not verify that for sure after searching all over.

Can anyone verify this generic brand or identify it for sure.
    Before I dig through a bunch of sites looking for "100 N" (sorry to **********, it's a hard term to search for) Are you sure it is not [M] on one side with 100 on the other?
    I ask because Mallinkrodt makes a generic MS-Contin 100mg that is round and gray, with the boxed "M" and 100......

Also i just did a quick check for gray, round pills with N 100 and am coming up with nothing...

Comment

Yup i am 100% sure its a N . I have had the grey with the PF and Boxed M just wondering about this one.

Comment

Grey round tablet imprinted N on one side and 100 on the other side might be 100 mg morphine ER made by Novopharm, Canada.

Comment

[deleted, broken link]
          Last edited by Anonymous; 01-22-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Nice! Thanks for the info thats exactly the pill. Someone has much better google skills then me apperantly

Comment

Working...
            X