"mylan 94"-can anyone tell me what this pill is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "mylan 94"-can anyone tell me what this pill is

A friend of is supposed to be done with abusing drugs...he is on legitimate medications, but he has two kinds of pills in his prescription bottle - one I found online and it matches the label but the other I couldn't ID. He said that it was just prescription ibuprofen for his knee...anyone out there know what a white, round pill stamped "mylan 94" on one side and a cross-scoring (like a plus) on the other side is?

Many thanks...

"mylan 94"-can anyone tell me what this pill is

A friend of is supposed to be done with abusing drugs...he is on legitimate medications, but he has two kinds of pills in his prescription bottle - one I found online and it matches the label but the other I couldn't ID. He said that it was just prescription ibuprofen for his knee...anyone out there know what a white, round pill stamped "mylan 94" on one side and a cross-scoring (like a plus) on the other side is?

Many thanks...

Comment

Could not find any results for Mylan 94? Could the imprint possibly read Mylan A4?

Comment

yes indeed, it does say "mylan a4" not "Mylan 94."

thank you for your interest in helping.

Does this idenitfy it?

Comment

Thanks

This pill is ALPRAZOLAM 2 MG
          Generic for: Xanax
          Imprint Code MYLAN A4
          Description white, round, double-scored tablet
          You will find an image at mylan.com
          Info at https://www.drugs.com/alprazolam.html

Comment

Could you mean Mylan A4? The description matches up - white, round, double scored tablet - but it is not Ibuprofen.

If so, MYLAN A4 is Alprazolam 2 mg (generic Xanax)

Info at https://www.drugs.com/alprazolam.html

Comment

Working...
            X