Pink/Orange Round Pill 03 or O3 and A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink/Orange Round Pill 03 or O3 and A

This is an avg size round pill, Pink or Orange in color. It has a 03, O3, O 3, or 0 3 on one side (Can't tell if it's ZERO or OH, and if there is an implied space or not). On the other side is an A.

I believe it to be a statin drug of some sorts. I thought it was Simvastatin, and when my doctor renewed my prescription, the Simvastatin that I received was a different pill. I verified the new pill in the Pill Wizard, and it comes up as Simvastatin.

Please help!
    M

A 03 is 40mg Simvastatin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
      A 03 is 40mg Simvastatin.
      If A 03 is 40mg Simvastatin, what is LL/C04? The Pill wizard says that _IT_ is Simvastatin. My Script bottle says it's 40mg......why 2 shapes/stampings?

Comment

LL C04 is 40mg Simvastatin, just another generic from a different mfr, you don't think all 40mg Simvastatin are imprinted the same do you?

Comment

Frankly, yes, I did.

I would have presumed that a different Generic would still have it's own brand name.

When you buy a 'TiVo', you get a DVR. If you choose to purchase a generic version of 'TiVo', you may get a ReplayTV, Panasonic, or other.

I wasn't aware that multiple companies make a Simvastatin. I do now, but thanks none-the-less for the public ridicule. I'm not a trained medical professional, therefore why I seek advise from others, to help ensure that my pharmacist hasn't given me the wrong pills again. (This has happened to me, more than once).

Sad that I have to double check, but if arrogant asses like you are counting the pills, I guess it's no wonder.

Comment

I am not a pharmacist, just someone who donates their spare time (for free) to try and help people, and the thanks that I get is called "an arrogant ass". I did not ridicule you, nor was it my intent to embarrass you in any way.
            Now, go to hell.

Comment

WRAAAAA! Cat Fight? Get em' "meow"! Thanks for the advice on tramadol... how reliable of a source is Erowid?

Comment

Erowid.org is considered the authority on drug testing, it should be reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by cuppjr View Post
                  Frankly, yes, I did.

I would have presumed that a different Generic would still have it's own brand name.

When you buy a 'TiVo', you get a DVR. If you choose to purchase a generic version of 'TiVo', you may get a ReplayTV, Panasonic, or other.

I wasn't aware that multiple companies make a Simvastatin. I do now, but thanks none-the-less for the public ridicule. I'm not a trained medical professional, therefore why I seek advise from others, to help ensure that my pharmacist hasn't given me the wrong pills again. (This has happened to me, more than once).

Sad that I have to double check, but if arrogant asses like you are counting the pills, I guess it's no wonder.

Posts like this pi$$ me off. There are people here on this forum who DONATE LOTS of time to try and help others and this is the garbage some people post. It's a wonder people are even willing to help others at all. You don't need to talk to people like this when they are trying to help you.

Comment

Working...
                  X