Round, Gold tablet, Pfizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round, Gold tablet, Pfizer

I found a round gold pill with the marking of the Pfizer company on the front, and the ID TMT/125 on the back.

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what it is, and even if you cant at least let me know that too, thanks.

You're sure you typed the correct imprint code? Is this a US pill?
    I can't find this imprint, but I'm going to hazzard a guess and say it's an experimental HIV drug, but it's only a guess.
    I suggest you call Pfizer and ask them, here's their pharmacist's number for these kinds of inquiries, 1-800-438-1985.
    Please reply to this message if you find out.
    Thanks
    Cats

Comment

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
      You're sure you typed the correct imprint code? Is this a US pill?
      I can't find this imprint, but I'm going to hazzard a guess and say it's an experimental HIV drug, but it's only a guess.
      I suggest you call Pfizer and ask them, here's their pharmacist's number for these kinds of inquiries, 1-800-438-1985.
      Please reply to this message if you find out.
      Thanks
      Cats
      Bit of a head scratcher.
      I turned up TMT/125 as an HIV medication as well but thats actually TMC125 and more or less the actual name apperntly. Plus it's from a J&J subsidary.
      Something doesn't add right up if nobody here, especially you catsmeow ;D can't ID a pill with Pfizer on it. I can't even find anything close to it, the best hit I got was an orange capsule by pfizer with a vaguely similar imprint(pfizer TKN 125, Tikosyn 125mg).

Comment

Thanks for the help, I was thinking of calling them and I also found the HIV med through google. It seems like a rare pill, especially because google doesn't even confirm its existence and no one i've asked (and i've asked around) knows what this thing is.

Thanks again.

Comment

Please do call, I'm very curious, I'd do it myself but I'm either working or sleeping during their office hours this week.
          So it is imprinted ID TMT/125 on its reverse, the forward slash too? Maybe we can get Tuna to call?

It's not uncommon for Google not to hit on an imprint.

Comment

no the slash isnt there. It looks more like this:

TMT

I'll get around to calling eventually

Comment

Working...
            X