Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morphine Identifier? Greenish oval "15" one side think "rph" other. Canadian pill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morphine Identifier? Greenish oval "15" one side think "rph" other. Canadian pill

Found some Greenish oval "15" one side think "rph" other. Canadian pill
    was told morphine"
    Is this morphine 15mg? or anyone know why the imprint
    there are also purple oval ones with 30 on one side forget imprint on the other.

any help please.

I have been hunting for similar information that you are. A friend of mine found orange pills with 60 on oneside and rph on the other.

I have been told its morphine however checking the company ratiopharm's website ( they use the imprint rph ) i do not see that they carry a 60mg morphine pill.

If you find any information please let me know.

Is the pill in question similar to this one? ( That is the best picture i could find )

Comment

Originally posted by danacon View Post
      Found some Greenish oval "15" one side think "rph" other. Canadian pill
      was told morphine"
      Is this morphine 15mg? or anyone know why the imprint
      there are also purple oval ones with 30 on one side forget imprint on the other.

any help please.
      purple are 30 ml morphine

Comment

Originally posted by c0rd View Post
        I have been hunting for similar information that you are. A friend of mine found orange pills with 60 on oneside and rph on the other.

I have been told its morphine however checking the company ratiopharm's website ( they use the imprint rph ) i do not see that they carry a 60mg morphine pill.

If you find any information please let me know.

Is the pill in question similar to this one? ( That is the best picture i could find )
        the orange ones are 60 ml morphine street name pumpkins

Comment

Working...
        X