Need some help identifying a small round pill with an E on one side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help identifying a small round pill with an E on one side

Hello, yesterday I noticed that the pills in my prescription bottle did not match the description given on the outside. The pills were supposed to be blue, oval xanax. Instead, I found a small, round, off-color white/light yellow pill with an uppercase E imprinted on one side and nothing on the other. The pill is hard, tightly pressed. The pharmacy where I got the prescription filled told me they did not keep these pills behind their counter. It is highly probable a recently evicted roommate switched the pills sometime in the past 2 weeks. He is not answering my calls.

I took 2 of these pills before it dinged that something was wrong. The effects feel like a mild sedative, if that information helps in any way. I have searched the internet for hours without finding a single picture to match the pills in my bottle. My ex-roomate had a mother who passed from cancer not long ago, so he probably had access to any pills the may prescribe for breast cancer. As of now I have no definitive proof of him switching the pills, but it is highly likely.

Thank you for your time.

An update, the E on the pill (as well as the shape) matches Excedrin. The only problem is the color. Thanks

Comment

There are many way to identify the Drugs Pills. Enter the imprint code on the medication, (example the numbers and/or the letters on the side of the pill or tablet).Select the color of the pill in the pull-down menu above .Select the shape of the pill in the pull-down menu above.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcPierre View Post
        There are many way to identify the Drugs Pills. Enter the imprint code on the medication, (example the numbers and/or the letters on the side of the pill or tablet).Select the color of the pill in the pull-down menu above .Select the shape of the pill in the pull-down menu above.
        I agree with the above suggestion and this really good method to identify the pills.

Comment

Working...
        X