small blue round pill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small blue round pill

Has anyone any idea what this could be? A very small round blue pill with nothing on one side and an 8 with a slash under it and then 215 under the slash????
    Thank you[:X]

Could the imprint be A over 215 instead of 8 over 215?

Comment

HELLO, I SEEN YOUR MESSAGE AND THAT IS THE PILL I AM TRYING TO IDENTIFY, ME AND MY HUSBAND FOUND ABOUT 6 OF THEM IN OUR TEENAGE DAUGHTERS BEDROOM DRESSER. THEY ARE SMALL, ROUND AND LIGHT BLUE AND ON ONE SIDE THEY HAVE A SPLIT, WITH A (A) ON THE TOP PART AND (215) ON THE BOTTOM. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

LYNDA

Comment

A 214 (IMPRINT CODE): OXYCODONE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLET 15 MG from AMIDE PHARMACEUTICALS
        IMPRINT CODE: A 214
        COLOR: GREEN
        SHAPE: ROUND
        FORM: TABLET
        ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
        OXYCODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 15 MG
        These are powereful, instant release painkillers that are schedule II in the U.S. There is absolutely no reason a teenager would have these unless he were suffering from chronic, severe pain and had built up a tolorance to lowere doses (this is a reletively large dose for a non-opiate tolorent person).

Information = Freedom
        Information = Freedom

Comment

it is blue round with A 215 NOT 214 IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

LYNDA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kirby

Could the imprint be A over 215 instead of 8 over 215?
            YES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?

LYNDA

Comment

Round blue scored tablet imprinted A over 215 is 30 mg oxycodone - generic Roxicodone.

More info: https://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

Working...
              X