\----/
    \ /
    \/

/ / /____

Back:

Color: Yellow
    Shape: Round
    Size: Small

The front has the triangles (one down, one up) and 3691 under it. On the other side there's just 10. I would like to know what my friend is taking just so i know she won't hurt herself either in the long-run or now... thanks! :-)

sorry. the triangles came a little messed up in the post above. it kinda looks like this:

v
    ^

...close enough...

Comment

Round yellow tablet imprinted with Ivax Logo (an hourglass or bowtie symbol) 3691 on one side and 10 on the other side is 10 mg prochlorperazine.

More info: https://www.drugs.com/promethazine.html

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.
      Last edited by Anonymous; 01-21-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks so much! :-D

Comment

I don't think that's what it is... I looked at the pictures that you have and its not any of them. I'll check the bottle next time I'm over. Thank you very much, though.

Comment

I believe kirby is correct.
            Last edited by Anonymous; 01-21-2016, 10:31 PM.
            Information = Freedom

Comment

yep! that's the one! lol. i was about to post a pic of it. i've never in my life even HEARD of these. thank you so much for IDing it and giving me a pic to compare it to. i was lookin for the wrong pics i guess

Comment

Working...
              X