Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round white pill 0636

Any idea's?

Round white pill, scored on one side, imprint of 0636 on other side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

someone on another ID forum asked about this pill awhile ago, and it was Id'd by someone else as generix Tylox325, 5mg oxycodone, 325mg apap. He did not mention a manufacturer, however, and This pill is not listed in any databases I have access to. I'm sorry I can't be more sure. perhaps someone else can verify

Information = Freedom
    Information = Freedom

Comment

This one is a real puzzle, and we haven't solved it yet.

As Stallion said, it's come up on another board a couple of times and was identified as Percocet. And on this board it's been identified as Canadian Endocet (generic Percocet). But it's not brand name Endocet marketed in Canada as that pill has the Endo logo per the Canadian databases.

It's not in any source that I have access to either. And, among us, I think that Robo, Sleuth, Stallion, and I are users and/or subscribers to all the "official" databases.

This is like the elusive white round TEC tablet that has never been positively identified.

If anyone knows, please describe the tablet in detail and give the manufacturer's name so that we can verify the ID for other posters. Thanks.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.
      Last edited by Anonymous; 07-28-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies!

I do believe this to be generic endocet 5/325, but I am hoping for confirmation.

I am happy to confirm the "TEC" imprint is absolutly RATIO-OXYCOCET (generic percocet 5/325) by RATIOPHARM INC.

Comment

Thanks. But I'm still not 100% convinced. We have given posters contact info for Ratiopharm, and no one has ever come back on any board to say "round white scored tablet imprinted TEC is oxycodone/acetaminophen.

Ratio-Oxycocet is described by Ratiopharm as:

Each yellow tablet, imprinted with "TEC" on one side and scored across the other, contains oxycodone HCl 5 mg and acetaminophen 325 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, and stearic acid.

I realize that yellow can appear white. I also think that imprints and/or colors change (and are not updated on company websites). But my question is why has no one who asked this question and was given contact info confirmed this ID? According to the databases, apparently Ratiopharm makes a few round white tablets with TEC as the only imprint. How does anyone know for sure what a pill is if the tablet shape/color and imprints are similar?

I'm not doubting you at all, believe me. It's just so strange that many posters ask the question (always a white tablet), and the posters never post back.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

I am positive, it might not be from Ratio (pretty sure it is tho), but I have had them prescribed (wisdom teeth), most certainly generic percs.

Dentist said percocet ...pharm provided pills with tec imprint.

Comment

I should add, the only perocets I have ever seen in these parts (Toronto area) have had the TEC imprint. This is the 1st time I have seen the 0636 imprint.

Comment

And the TEC's are definitely white regardless of the "yellow" as described by Ratiopharm? And scored?

With your help, we are getting closer to solving one more "unsolved mystery."

Comment

Yes they are most certainly white.

One hour after taking the 0636's I can confirm they are generic percs/endocet.

Thanks for your help.

BTW...the imprint TEC3 is generic (everything is generic in Canada ) T3's.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kirby

Thanks. But I'm still not 100% convinced. We have given posters contact info for Ratiopharm, and no one has ever come back on any board to say "round white scored tablet imprinted TEC is oxycodone/acetaminophen.

Ratio-Oxycocet is described by Ratiopharm as:

Each yellow tablet, imprinted with "TEC" on one side and scored across the other, contains oxycodone HCl 5 mg and acetaminophen 325 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, and stearic acid.

I realize that yellow can appear white. I also think that imprints and/or colors change (and are not updated on company websites). But my question is why has no one who asked this question and was given contact info confirmed this ID? According to the databases, apparently Ratiopharm makes a few round white tablets with TEC as the only imprint. How does anyone know for sure what a pill is if the tablet shape/color and imprints are similar?

I'm not doubting you at all, believe me. It's just so strange that many posters ask the question (always a white tablet), and the posters never post back.

Comment

tec's (yellow ones and also white ones),0636 (endocet), are all percs. all of them are painkillers, all do the same thing.

Comment

scored one side 0636 other side
                        DIN: 01916548

Comment

More time has passed, more knowledge has been gained and, most importantly, databases have been updated.

Round white tablet imprinted 0636 is confirmed as Canadian Endocet. The pill contains 5 mg oxycodone and 325 mg acetaminophen.

This is not a US imprint. It's applicable to Canada only.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

The drug you are all puzzeled about is a vet/animal drug that is why you cant fing it anywhere, it is called Torb, Torbegesic (SP), a pain killer more potent than morphine and demoral, but used in dogs for kennel cough, so the dosing is diffrent. I have no idea what this drug would do for people, or how you have them but I would advise not taking animal medications.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Banze

The drug you are all puzzeled about is a vet/animal drug that is why you cant fing it anywhere, it is called Torb, Torbegesic (SP)
                              Ummmm No. Like Kirby said, this pill has been confirmed as Canadian Endocet. Oxycodone 5mg Acetaminophen 325mg

Comment

Working...
                              X