Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ident of two pills m 15/ orange k55

I need help identing two pills
    one a small blue pill m on one side in a box and 15 on the other looked like a morphine pill by description but the description said is should be white??

And the other looks like a tylonol 3 shaped pill but it is orange and has a k 55 on one side and nothing on the other and the top right leg of the k is an arrow..???

Round blue tablet imprinted [M] on one side and 15 on the other side is 15 mg morphine extended release made by Mallinckrodt. You can find an image at mallinckrodt.com

More info: https://www.drugs.com/morphine.html

Now your other pill is sort of a problem. Only one database had information, but I still haven't interpreted the info. I am only copying and pasting. Your pill imprinted K 55 (upper right arm of the K has an arrow) might be:

Orange/yellow round tablet ASPIRIN 200 SALICYLAM 100 ACETAMINOPHEN 200 CAFF 65MG

I think it's like half-strength Excedrin with more caffeine but I'm not sure. And I have no idea what SALICYLAM 100 means.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

Working...
    X