White pill w/ 0636 imprint - bogus painkillers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White pill w/ 0636 imprint - bogus painkillers

Check with a pharamcist friend - we went through all white round pills available in Canada by perscrtiption in a Canadian manual of perscription meds - took bloody hours. No record of any pill with "0636" imprint on it available in Canada by perscription - AT ALL. This is not Percocet. It is from the Internet and is a scam. Do buy it.

Well, hi again Sircraig

I did answer your previous post where you mentioned 0636 is not generic Percocet.

But we still don't have any factual evidence. Even the "Big Book of Canadian Pills" would not list all generics just like the US PDR doesn't. In the US (and I'm sure Canada) there are many small generic firms that don't pay to list their drugs. Even in the US some generic imprints are very hard, if not impossible, to find.

According to Health Canada, all the manufacturers of Percocet/Endocet and generics are:

PHARMASCIENCE INC. (generic)
    LABORATOIRE RIVA INC. (generic)
    RATIOPHARM INC. (generic TEC imprint)
    BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CANADA (Endocet)
    BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CANADA (Percocet)

I can't find the tablet descriptions for any company except Ratiopharm.

Pharmascience usually imprints its pills PMS, a regular P or a three-dimensional P in a circle. But Riva? No clue.

It's possible 0636 is made by Pharmascience or Riva or even some other company that isn't listed yet by Health Canada.

And it's certainly possible it's some other medication as you mentioned.

The pill definitely exists per prior posters - we just need to find out what the pill is.

Let's keep looking so we can provide objective information for the next poster, okay?

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

Sure thing - to be honest it really reminds me of codeine (the feeling). I'll keep trying. Thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

Thank you for willing to continue to help!

All of our "collective" heads are so much better than one or two. We will figure it out with time and luck - no doubt!

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

A buddy of mine just received these pills by perscription from a Canadian drug store.

The label says they're Endocet Oxycodone 5/325

So 5mg oxy and 325 tylenol.

Enjoy!

Comment

I would really like some more info on this ... Whatever the pills are with 0636 they are DAMN good ... I got them from a source believing them to be percocet. Since then, I found my own source and the pills say TEC and they suck in comparison ... same basic feeling ... and honestly, no, the 0636 feels nothing like codeine .. you don't get wiped out, it's a totally alert, euphoric feeling.

Comment

okay - sorry, i don't know what i'm talking about.

0636 is generic perc .. same thing as the TEC pills.

Comment

Endocet Tablets
                Oxycodone Acetaminophen

I get that prescription here in Canada. They are good, specially when also prescribed with a muscle relaxant like cyclobenzaprine.

[]

Thank God I'm an atheist!

Comment

Yep, You are correct. This pill is percocet, to be more specific endocet (5mg oxycodone HCL) and (325mg acetaminophen(tylenol)). For more information visit https://www.drugs.com/endocet.html .... Also this is no bogus pain killer, well its not helping my pain right now but I sure as hell feal stoned, put me in a good mood after being stuckin the house with mono for days. (I was prescribed these in a canadian hospital).

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sircraig

Check with a pharamcist friend - we went through all white round pills available in Canada by perscrtiption in a Canadian manual of perscription meds - took bloody hours. No record of any pill with "0636" imprint on it available in Canada by perscription - AT ALL. This is not Percocet. It is from the Internet and is a scam. Do buy it.

Comment

Mystery Pill 0636...

This pill DOES most definitely exist and is basically the same as your basic 5mg Percocet. Looks exactly the same, only instead of TEC it has 0636 on one side. I find they are not quite as effective as your basic Perks but are in essence the same.

Oxycodone - 0636 (white with a a line score on one side and 0636 on the other)

Generic Name: Oxycodone, Acetaminophen

Strength: 5mg Oxy HCI, 325mg Acet

Manufacturer: Bristol-Myers Squibb, Canada

Trade Name: Endocet

Type: Analgesic

Do a search including the above specifics for more info. regarding side effects etc.

Hope this helps

Peace

Comment

Not a Scam

Hello,

These are generic Percs. I have some. Canadian and perscribed by my doctor. Work well. Oxy and acedemedifine mix.

cya
                        Paul

Comment

I would go with Endocet.

Comment

Not a scam

It's Endocet. I have been taking that drug for 10 years with Oxicontin . It's a generic. It's fast acting and used for breakthrough pain.

Comment

white pill with 0636

the white pill with 0636 is a canadian generic of perocet,.it contains oxycodone and acetaminophen.tec 1,2 3 4 is generic tylenol.0636 comes in dosages of 2.5,5,7.5,and 10 of oxycodone.
                              Last edited by Anonymous; 01-04-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X