orange or peach round pill c 118 c118

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange or peach round pill c 118 c118

My mom found a small orange or peach round pill on the floor in our kitchen and asked if I knew what it was. She thinks it's one of my dad's prescriptions, possibly even something for contact lenses, we have no idea. It's more of a curiosity of what this little pill is than anything. So

Very small
    Orange or peach
    Round
    Marking: C 118 ( or c118) the c is on the top of the pill and the 118 curves around the bottom portion of the pill right underneath it.

This was posted by another person with no replies a while ago, so I thought if I posted again, maybe someone would notice and post some kind of reply.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-27-2018, 08:00 PM.

Unfortunately I have been unable to confirm the identity of C 118 on the internet.

But... C 119 is Famotidine 20 mg and C 120 is Famotidine 40 mg.
    Both have the lettering configuration you describe.
    It would make sense that C 118 is Famotidine 10 mg which is sold over-the-counter, unlike the 20 mg and 40 mg strengths which are only available on prescription.
    This is just a guess and I cannot confirm this.

Famotidine 10 mg OTC is the generic version of Merck's Pepcid AC and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and a sore stomach.
    Info at https://www.drugs.com/famotidine.html

Comment

Famotidine 10 mg

But do not quote me. I take absolutly no resoponsibility if its not. I am getting all my infrom from that website.
      Last edited by Anonymous; 07-27-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Robo and Rooker are correct this is indeed FAMOTIDINE 10MG

Generic Pepcid Per Kirby on Mar 30, 2005

Mystery solved - finally!

Round pink tablet imprinted C 118 is 10 mg famotidine made by Dr. Reddy's Labs.

The package I found is distributed by Target. The box is clearly marked "made in India" and simply says "heartburn prevention, acid reducer, famotidine tablets usp, 10 mg"

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
        I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X