what is this pill orange 953 10 and 9 or 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this pill orange 953 10 and 9 or 6

please help me identify these pills they are orange in color and they are round one side of the pill has 953 with a slash in the middle and a 10 on the bottom the other side of the pill is either a 6 or a 9 not sure a friend told me they might be in the dexadrine or adderall class

need help in identifying pill it is round orange one side has 953 with a slash and a 10 on one side and on the other it has either a 9 or a 6 on it it might be in the class of adderall or dexa drine but i cant find anything on it thank you

This pill is Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg
    Generic for DextroStat® and Dexedrine®.
    Description: Pink, round, flat-faced, beveled-edge, scored tablet. Debossed with 953/10 on the scored side and b on the other side.

You will find an image at barrproductguide.com

Info at https://www.drugs.com/cdi/dextroamphetamine.html

Comment

quote:Originally posted by robo

This pill is Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg
      Generic for DextroStat® and Dexedrine®.
      Description: Pink, round, flat-faced, beveled-edge, scored tablet. Debossed with 953/10 on the scored side and b on the other side.

You will find an image at barrproductguide.com

Info at https://www.drugs.com/cdi/dextroamphetamine.html
      i want to thank you so so very much you have been a great help to me

need help in identifying pill it is round orange one side has 953 with a slash and a 10 on one side and on the other it has either a 9 or a 6 on it it might be in the class of adderall or dexa drine but i cant find anything on it thank you

Comment

thank you so very very much

Comment

You're welcome karin11

Comment

Working...
          X