small tan pill with CF and HYL on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small tan pill with CF and HYL on it

Hi, I found pills on my teenage daughter yesterday and it has CF on one side and HYL on the other , they are oval and tanish. Please help me if you know what this is and are they harmful?!

I don't think this pill is harmful.

Small tan caplet imprinted CF on one side and HYL on the other side is Hyland's Calms Forte, a homeopathic medicine.

Indications for Use: For the temporary symptomatic relief of simple nervous tension and sleeplessness.

More info re Calms Forte and general info about homeopathic medicines is available at www.hylands.com/

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

yes indeed

Originally posted by scarter0770 View Post
      Hi, I found pills on my teenage daughter yesterday and it has CF on one side and HYL on the other , they are oval and tanish. Please help me if you know what this is and are they harmful?!

yes it is, yesterday i had two of them just for a test, and my body when't crazy so if you tak the pills make sure you only tak one cuz you don't want to feel what i felt...

Comment

Working...
      X