green vicodin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green vicodin?

i recently hurt my back and i ran out of my prescription.
    a friend of mine gave me a green pill and said it was a vicodin.
    it says watson and has 793 on it.is this a vicodin? if so how many milligrams is it?

Yes its Vicodin, I get those too. They're 10mg's but for some reason, maybe its just me, they feel a little weaker than taking 2 of any of the white 5mg's.

Comment

Yes its Vicodin, I get those too. They're 10mg's but for some reason, maybe its just me, they feel a little weaker than taking 2 of any of the white 5mg's.
      NO!! It's [u]NOT</u> Vicodin [:0]

This pill is NAPROXEN SODIUM 550 MG
      Imprint Code 793 / WATSON
      Description green, oval tablet
      Info at https://www.drugs.com/naproxen.html

From the Watson website (pills containing acetaminophen and 10 mg hydrocodone)

10 mg/325 mg
      10 mg hydrocodone bitartrate and 325 mg acetaminophen
      capsule-shaped, yellow tablets bisected on one side and debossed with WATSON 853 on the other side.

10 mg/500 mg
      10 mg hydrocodone bitartrate and 500 mg acetaminophen
      capsule-shaped, blue tablets bisected on one side and debossed with WATSON 540 on the other side.

10 mg/650 mg
      10 mg hydrocodone bitartrate and 650 mg acetaminophen
      capsule-shaped, light green tablets bisected on one side and debossed with WATSON 503 on the other side.

10 mg/660 mg
      10 mg hydrocodone bitartrate and 660 mg acetaminophen
      oval-shaped, white tablets bisected on one side and debossed with WATSON 517 on the other side.

10 mg/750 mg
      10 mg hydrocodone bitartrate and 750 mg acetaminophen
      capsule-shaped, yellow tablets bisected on one side and debossed with WATSON 3228 on the other side.

Comment

Working...
      X