Need Help & Advice pregnant Subutex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help & Advice pregnant Subutex

Hi guys I'm new here and need help I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I've been on Subutex for 3 years taking 4 (8mg) tablets a day everyday I'm terrified that my baby is going to be born with something wrong. I have cut myself down to 1-2 day in the last two weeks. I'm waiting to get down to 0.25 or completely off by the last month of my pregnancy. I don't want to lose my baby over these pills. I'm asking for any advice or help. I've worried my self almost sick since finding out I'm pregnant can they take my baby if I have a valid prescription? I haven't told my doctor yet I'm pregnant but I will when I go back may 7th, my doctor is amazing very caring and so nice I'm not worried about him at all I know he will cut me down some I'm sure but idk how much I just worry so much about child services getting involved it's not worth it. I've read mixed reviews some saying they will and some saying they can't what's the protocol in Arkansas and Oklahoma for this type situation I've had 2 other children my last baby I took a half a day and she came out fine and they never even tested me or her she's now 2 yrs old. I feel fine for the most part taking one day but before I tried to cut down to a quarter and i withdrawed so can someone please help me with a successful plan. Thanks for listening I'm just a momma worried about her baby!

Originally posted by muedestiny View Post
    Hi guys I'm new here and need help I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I've been on Subutex for 3 years taking 4 (8mg) tablets a day everyday I'm terrified that my baby is going to be born with something wrong. I have cut myself down to 1-2 day in the last two weeks. I'm waiting to get down to 0.25 or completely off by the last month of my pregnancy. I don't want to lose my baby over these pills. I'm asking for any advice or help. I've worried my self almost sick since finding out I'm pregnant can they take my baby if I have a valid prescription? I haven't told my doctor yet I'm pregnant but I will when I go back may 7th, my doctor is amazing very caring and so nice I'm not worried about him at all I know he will cut me down some I'm sure but idk how much I just worry so much about child services getting involved it's not worth it. I've read mixed reviews some saying they will and some saying they can't what's the protocol in Arkansas and Oklahoma for this type situation I've had 2 other children my last baby I took a half a day and she came out fine and they never even tested me or her she's now 2 yrs old. I feel fine for the most part taking one day but before I tried to cut down to a quarter and i withdrawed so can someone please help me with a successful plan. Thanks for listening I'm just a momma worried about her baby!

I left you a reply on the thread you started in the "Need To Talk" forum. Please just use that other thread to avoid any confusion. This thread will eventually disappear into the archives!

Comment

I recently had a baby while on methadone, if you are in treatment it's legal to use suboxone/methadone BUT if the baby withdraws they are required to contact cps . If you are prescribed the meds and have a good record for ua's with your doctor then they will leave you alone and might stop by your home within 6 months to make sure everything is ok then you're good . I don't think subutex would cause a baby to withdraw, ask your doctor . As long as they don't withdraw it is ok if they are born with it in their system as long as you're prescribed.

Comment

Working...
      X