***Need help & support please - tapering suboxone - newly pregnant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maggi19 View Post
    Hey there Beef! I’m feeling pretty good! Not having to deal with any issues anymore, thank goodness. Slept really good last night too! It feels great to get back to normal and be myself. And one of the best parts is that I don’t need worry about needing something to function. I’m sure things are still a work in progress....like some more motivation etc. But I can’t complain. It’s been almost 2 weeks and I’m very happy how far I’ve come.....thanks to all the help and support from you guys!❤️

Maggi, looks like you're off the subs for close to a month now? Congratulations, you did so well with the taper! I'm hoping to have the same success? So how are you doing/feeling these days? Leave us an update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!

Comment

• Hey there guys! I apologize for not updating sooner. I’ve been playing catch up with getting ready for Christmas. It has been a little over 1 month sub free now! It feels great to be back to myself! It seemed like a long road in the beginning, but looking back...the taper was pretty darn short compared to the other b.s. Regular sleep was the last thing to get back to normal....but it didn’t take too long. I finally went to the OB doctor too....so that was a relief. Everything with baby seems to be okay so far. I’ll feel even better when I have my ultrasound in a couple of weeks.
      All in all....the taper plan was a definite success for me....thanks to the awesome advice and support from all of the amazing people here. I know I’m just one person....but I hope that my success with the taper has and will inspire others and show them that it works! Of course there were some challenges along the way...but it was worth it. I love you all!❤️

Comment

• Hi Maggi, just wanted to let you know that you did an excellent job with the sub taper! I did get a chance to read the reply you left me on my thread a few days ago but when I checked my thread the next day your post had disappeared along with a few other's as well? Usually threads are deleted by the mods if there were any forum rules that were broken, in your particular post and a few other's I am quite certain that there were no forum rules broken so it's beyond me why those posts were deleted? I just wanted to let you know that I did get the chance to read your post and I really appreciate the love and support that you left for me! I wish you all the best with everything life has to offer and most importantly a healthy and happy newborn! Keep us updated from time to time, don't be a stranger! Be well... God bless us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky71 View Post
          Hi Maggi, just wanted to let you know that you did an excellent job with the sub taper! I did get a chance to read the reply you left me on my thread a few days ago but when I checked my thread the next day your post had disappeared along with a few other's as well? Usually threads are deleted by the mods if there were any forum rules that were broken, in your particular post and a few other's I am quite certain that there were no forum rules broken so it's beyond me why those posts were deleted? I just wanted to let you know that I did get the chance to read your post and I really appreciate the love and support that you left for me! I wish you all the best with everything life has to offer and most importantly a healthy and happy newborn! Keep us updated from time to time, don't be a stranger! Be well... God bless us all!

How about an update Maggi? How are you and the baby doing? Has your boyfriend started to taper off the subs? You know enough now on how to properly/correctly use the sub therapy/taper plan to help your boyfriend along the taper! If he hasn't begun to taper then give him a little nudge, the longer he is on subs, especially at higher doses the more difficult it can be to taper off! Hope to hear from you soon? God bless us all!

Comment

• I agree with Ricky, it's time for an update Maggi! I hope everything has been going good for you, you certainly deserve it.

Comment

Hi Maggi, just wanted to let you know that you did an excellent job with the sub taper! I did get a chance to read the reply you left me on my thread a few days ago but when I checked my thread the next day your post had disappeared along with a few other's as well? Usually threads are deleted by the mods if there were any forum rules that were broken, in your particular post and a few other's I am quite certain that there were no forum rules broken so it's beyond me why those posts were deleted? I just wanted to let you know that I did get the chance to read your post and I really appreciate the love and support that you left for me! I wish you all the best with everything life has to offer and most importantly a healthy and happy newborn! Keep us updated from time to time, don't be a stranger! Be well... God bless us all!
              Originally posted by Ricky71 View Post
              How about an update Maggi? How are you and the baby doing? Has your boyfriend started to taper off the subs? You know enough now on how to properly/correctly use the sub therapy/taper plan to help your boyfriend along the taper! If he hasn't begun to taper then give him a little nudge, the longer he is on subs, especially at higher doses the more difficult it can be to taper off! Hope to hear from you soon? God bless us all!
              Originally posted by JoshtheDad-O View Post
              I agree with Ricky, it's time for an update Maggi! I hope everything has been going good for you, you certainly deserve it.

It's been a long time since we have heard anything from you Maggi? I hope you are doing well and I hope that you check in soon and leave us an update? God bless us all!

Comment

It's been a long time since we have heard anything from you Maggi? I hope you are doing well and I hope that you check in soon and leave us an update? God bless us all!
                Maggi, I see that you were lurking around the forum yesterday! I would love to hear an update from you and I'm sure Josh would as well! Take a few minutes and let us know what has been going on with you? Hope to hear from you very soon? God bless us all!
                Last edited by Anonymous; 03-11-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Hey Maggi!
                  I'm new here, I was told by Ricky to check out your thread and I'm so glad that I did! Im in a similar predicament that you were, I am 8 weeks pregnant and tapering, you did such an amazing job and I was just so happy to read your daily journals! It's just so inspiring and reassuring. I have obviously been really scared and nervous I already have an OB appointment in 3 weeks my medication is prescribed but I'm still nervous about the way I'm going to be treated. Anyway would love to know how you're, doing how baby's doing? Thanks again for posting your tapering process!

❤ Dannielle

Comment

• Hi Maggi I know you’re not really active on here anymore but I just have to say your story inspired me so much. It gives me hope for myself. I’m about to start my own journey with this and I thank you for sharing yours. Hope you are well today.

Comment

Working...
                    X