Single dad requesting help w/ zub taper, committed and beyond ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoshtheDad-O View Post
    I meant to mention that my absence from the forum was due to the shame I felt at being stalled on my taper because of my selfish actions. I know that's silly, people post the good and the bad, I just felt it was somehow wrong to try and be an example when I couldn't even keep myself straight. I didn't want to admit to snorting it until I knew I wasn't going to do it again. I have definitely reached that point. Thanks to all you wonderful people who didn't forget about me!
    Originally posted by WifeMotherSister View Post
    How's it going Josh?
    Originally posted by geez_again View Post
    Josh! Where are you? Hope ur well.

Josh, I see that you logged in last on January 23rd, 2020! You haven't posted in months! Don't be ashamed if you went off the rails again, it happens to all of us! The only problem is when we stop trying! Come back to the forum and let us know what's going on? We are all here for the same goal! Hope to hear from you soon? Take care... God bless us all!

Comment

• Hey bud, if you ran into some trouble, no judgement here. Nothing like today to talk about it. We're pulling for you and hoping all is well..Trust me, nothing you could say would probably shock anyone here. Believe it or not, your journey and truth helps my program and journey. Shoot us a message when you can. <3

Comment

• Hello Ricky, WifeMotherSister, Geez, and everyone else in cyberspace. I can't say sorry enough for not posting sooner, I see the drugs tab everyday when I pull up the Internet and can't tell you all how many times I've told myself I'm gonna start posting again tonight or tomorrow. I do have some good news though. Contrary to what it may seem I have not gone off the rails. I have most definitely set my taper back by months and went back up slowly but I am pleased to report I am still below 1mg a day. I have been taking .5 to .75 or so a day, mostly snorting it sadly. I am very much ready to finish what I started though and this time I already know I can do it. Besides just having my fill of it my headaches have returned and I'm terrified of covid-19 and the uncertainty it brings. Will I contract it and run out of meds? Does w/d weaken the body enough for the virus to kill me? Terrifying thoughts. Also, if i do die I just don't want to go meet Jesus with orange citrus sub in my sinuses (not that I don't think he'd understand). So I am ready to go once more into the breach and be as committed as I was.
        I'm not sure what dose I'll start at, any suggestions would be appreciated. Let's assume I've been snorting .75 a day. Keep in mind the higher bio-availabilty of snorting. It is truly touching to see you, my dear digital friends, returning to my page despite my absence. I can't say thank you enough.
        It's the middle of the night so I'm getting off now but will definitely be back tomorrow to catch up on all you guy's forums. Good night and thanks for hanging around!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoshtheDad-O View Post
          Hello Ricky, WifeMotherSister, Geez, and everyone else in cyberspace. I can't say sorry enough for not posting sooner, I see the drugs tab everyday when I pull up the Internet and can't tell you all how many times I've told myself I'm gonna start posting again tonight or tomorrow. I do have some good news though. Contrary to what it may seem I have not gone off the rails. I have most definitely set my taper back by months and went back up slowly but I am pleased to report I am still below 1mg a day. I have been taking .5 to .75 or so a day, mostly snorting it sadly. I am very much ready to finish what I started though and this time I already know I can do it. Besides just having my fill of it my headaches have returned and I'm terrified of covid-19 and the uncertainty it brings. Will I contract it and run out of meds? Does w/d weaken the body enough for the virus to kill me? Terrifying thoughts. Also, if i do die I just don't want to go meet Jesus with orange citrus sub in my sinuses (not that I don't think he'd understand). So I am ready to go once more into the breach and be as committed as I was.
          I'm not sure what dose I'll start at, any suggestions would be appreciated. Let's assume I've been snorting .75 a day. Keep in mind the higher bio-availabilty of snorting. It is truly touching to see you, my dear digital friends, returning to my page despite my absence. I can't say thank you enough.
          It's the middle of the night so I'm getting off now but will definitely be back tomorrow to catch up on all you guy's forums. Good night and thanks for hanging around!

Josh, it's almost been 3 months since your last post? Come back to the forum and let's finish our sub tapers once and for all! It's been super slow throughout all of the forum pages, all of the older members are gone or at least haven't been posting? I hope to hear from you very soon? Take care... God bless us all!

Comment

Working...
          X