No announcement yet.

Help with Sub treatment and effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some decent sleep last night. Feel better, just feel a slight head pain behind my eyes when I sneeze or cough.
    With this acute migraine attack, from my understanding some people develop an aura before a headache. It’s a visual disturbance where you see waves on the corner of your eye like a C. After that goes away (about an hour) you’ll most likely get a migraine. Not many people get auras but it’s a “Classic sign” of the onset of a migraine headache.
    I was prescribed butabital/Tylenol/caffeine which is a strong medication to treat it. It was warranted but didn’t use it. The worse was over within 4 hours. Just in case, I was tested for the coronavirus, although I’m sure it’s rebound headache from oxy as it is used to treat migraines also, unfortunately both are used to treat but the long term side effects are, you guessed it, migraines.

I am definitely going to look into the amino acids. I need to start eating healthier now. Thank you for the advice! I’m not as young as I used to be so my body is reacting a bit different to stress.
    I can definitely say that I still have no desire to pick it up, cravings, depression everything! It’s just not worth it!
    Just have to keep my mind busy, that’s all.. it works.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-15-2020, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Day 13 and feel much better.
      I slept 7 hours today, and I continue to get my sleep
      and appetite back. Starting to feel pretty much normal, with the exceptions of some stomach discomfort. I feel happier, of course there are some bouts of depression and anxiety, all those symptoms comes with a craving afterwards so it’s just my body’s way of asking for some whenever I do feel any discomfort. They all pass pretty quickly though and I’m able to move about my day.

Feels like I’m at 90% of me and the other 10% is just creeping back. I’m proud, very proud which helps me push further along the days. If you ever get to 13, the amount of success you had getting through those days will overcome any cravings if you continue to remember how strong you were during the first phase. Why give up now? Keep busy! Time goes by so quickly, and all it takes is some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Changelife22 View Post
        Day 13 and feel much better.
        I slept 7 hours today, and I continue to get my sleep
        and appetite back. Starting to feel pretty much normal, with the exceptions of some stomach discomfort. I feel happier, of course there are some bouts of depression and anxiety, all those symptoms comes with a craving afterwards so it’s just my body’s way of asking for some whenever I do feel any discomfort. They all pass pretty quickly though and I’m able to move about my day.

Feels like I’m at 90% of me and the other 10% is just creeping back. I’m proud, very proud which helps me push further along the days. If you ever get to 13, the amount of success you had getting through those days will overcome any cravings if you continue to remember how strong you were during the first phase. Why give up now? Keep busy! Time goes by so quickly, and all it takes is some time.

It's been 11 days since your last post. Leave an update and let us know how you are doing? Take care... God bless us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky71 View Post

It's been 11 days since your last post. Leave an update and let us know how you are doing? Take care... God bless us all!
          Hey Ricky!

Sorry for not leaving an update. Been so caught up on work and enjoying my new life that it has slipped my mind.

Well this is day 25, and I tell you what, I feel so much better. Wake up some morning with my stomach funny, but I’ve been sleeping so good and eating like a monster! It just makes me motivated and happy that I’m able to live my life again. I don’t feel like I’m battling any depression. I do get lazy once in a while though.

Im still having very light cravings but I’ve taught myself to curb it by thinking of something else like my goals. If I cannot curb it by changing my thought, I just ride through it and tell myself how crazy it is that my mind can play tricks on me because I know that I’m living a more happier and easier life not worrying about if I can get more just to feel better. So I just convince myself that it’s a poison during the cravings and they pass.. it’s actually starting to pass quicker eat and everyday. If I keep myself busy it barely happens.. usually when I’m bored itll start.

Im actually proud I went cold turkey, and I’m glad I can realize that I cannot control it’s no matter how much I think I can.
          Cannot stress how better I feel off them, than on them.

I went on a hiking trip yesterday, didn’t make it to the top but went as far as I could. I notice my lifestyle on it has gotten me unfit. Started a workout routine and taking it slow. Slowly pushing my body to be at 100%.
          Very happy I’m able to say I’m free.

Comment

Hey guys. I’m on day 32, and we’re feeling great for the most part.
            We still have bouts of anxiety, cravings and lack of motivation here and there. Some days we don’t, the days we do they seem to pass fairly quickly. Yesterday, I probably overworked myself as I started to get textbook body aches on my neck, followed by mental foggy feeling. Today I work up this morning feeling like I had some withdrawal. This is not everyday though.

My trigger is “fun”. Sometimes I think to myself, this little blue will make my time so much more enjoyable. Then I remind myself of what’s it’s done and it goes away... but not without some type of withdrawal after, whether it’ll be the runs, anxiety or agitation. It’s very very mild though and keeps getting better.
            Sometimes it just comes randomly without a thought, and I’ll suddenly feel >>>>>> but not bad enough where I cannot continue on my day.
            As long as I keep myself busy and have control over my brain, I can stop it from becoming more. Eventually the cravings will pass.

Now that I’m passed the 1st month, I’m looking forward for the 3 month mark. That’s the next goal, then I’ll set another goal from that mark.

Comment

Just an update -

Day 44 and I feel like I’ve stabilized, for the most part, I enjoy music again and feel sorta like myself. Still have days where my cognitive function feels off, hard to concentrate or just focus. Been having loose stools every morning and most of the day. Kinda feels like when you wake up, for 10 minutes I have slight withdrawals and goes away. So it’s either I still have more to recovery or maybe there’s something else that’s bothering me?

Most other symptoms have either greatly diminished or completely gone away. As long as I don’t think about it, it’s not there. I have not had a craving in a while, even when it’s available, I don’t think much of it and if I do, I feel disgusted. Maybe I’ve trained myself to switch that positive thought into negative? Let me not get ahead of myself just yet.

Ive saw an acquaintance recently who was on day 1 and needed help finding. I told him I had no more connects, I was hurt to see him at that phase of his addiction because it reminded me of myself.. and how much I wanted off. I tried to coach him on how I was off and how he can do it too, he basically opened up and said he wants to get off so badly but can’t. I offered him help, I only hope he can follow through. We never expect it to get this bad.
              Last edited by Changelife22; 07-04-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Changelife22 View Post
                Just an update -

Day 44 and I feel like I’ve stabilized, for the most part, I enjoy music again and feel sorta like myself. Still have days where my cognitive function feels off, hard to concentrate or just focus. Been having loose stools every morning and most of the day. Kinda feels like when you wake up, for 10 minutes I have slight withdrawals and goes away. So it’s either I still have more to recovery or maybe there’s something else that’s bothering me?

Most other symptoms have either greatly diminished or completely gone away. As long as I don’t think about it, it’s not there. I have not had a craving in a while, even when it’s available, I don’t think much of it and if I do, I feel disgusted. Maybe I’ve trained myself to switch that positive thought into negative? Let me not get ahead of myself just yet.

Ive saw an acquaintance recently who was on day 1 and needed help finding. I told him I had no more connects, I was hurt to see him at that phase of his addiction because it reminded me of myself.. and how much I wanted off. I tried to coach him on how I was off and how he can do it too, he basically opened up and said he wants to get off so badly but can’t. I offered him help, I only hope he can follow through. We never expect it to get this bad.

You will continue to feel better and better (physically and mentally) as more clean time passes! Those pills trick us all and keep a lot of us in active addiction! I wish I never took the first one! It's cost me so much, I can't believe how much money I have spent on those pills for just a couple hours of false happiness and minimal pain relief! I'm proud of you guys and you should be proud of yourselves as well! Keep on keepin on and always remember - "One pill is too many and a thousand pills will never be enough"...

Update when you can? God bless us all!

Comment

Working...
                X