No announcement yet.

Donnella needs Robert's help on sub taper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I replied back to you about an hour ago. You need to subscribe to this thread so you get all of your messages. All you have to do is go to the second "submit reply" button at the bottom of the posting box and make sure it's set for an "instant email notification" when you hit the "submit reply" button under that.

Comment

Hi Robert , I took 6 mgs. of subs. today so far .I havent took the other quarter (2 mgs.) yet. Which would be my 8 mg. dosage for the day. I am waiting to see what you want me to do with my dosage. Do you want me to start taking the 8 mgs. of subs. in the morning ( 4 mgs.) and the other 4 mgs. tomorrow evening at 5:00 ? Or do you want me to go ahead and take the other quarter ( 2 mg.) now ? I am still on. When you get a chance please let me know. Thank you so much

Comment

Long term suboxone user wanting help with taper

Robert, I am wanting to successfully taper off of suboxone and have seen you on alot of these forums and it seems you are the person to talk to for advice on having a successfull taper. I have read your taper method, but am not sure if i should follow that taper rate because i have been on suboxone long term. Been on it about 6 years, starting at 16mg a day for the most part and over last few months have tapered to 4mg. The last two days i have taken 2mg and feel that i reduced that dose a little too quickly, think i may go back up to 3mg for a short time. Anyways my question is should i take it slower than the 4 days you reccomend since i have been on it for so long? I do not want to drag this out but want to avoid wd symptoms as much as possible also. The biggest thing i am having a problem with is just anxiety of deciding when to quit, how long to taper, ect. Any advice or help would be very appreciated!

Comment

Hang in there guys. I feel for ya, I was inducted at 32 mg n stayed at 24 for a few month, then tapered myself down to 8 in a couple or so months (6 months total)...wish I found Robert sooner but ur at the right place. There's alot of great support under the need to talk section (under forums), n lots of ppl in similar situations. It's been a godsend for me to talk things out n get advice from the pros on here on tapering. Ull find ppl are amazing here n we r all here for each other, rooting eachother on thru our each individual tapers. Hang in there n welcome! Big hugs, xoxo

Comment

Hey, I am just checking in. I am waiting on Robert to reply with what dose of suboxones to take or rather when to start the 4 mgs. in the morning and the other dose of 4 for the evening time. But I am going to wait it out because everyone talks so highly of him and I have seen him in alot of the forums. So for me that gives me alot of hope. I am just so tired of taking pain pills. And I also got anxiety going on with me. I haven't been out of my house since last week the day I first started taking my suboxones for percocet withdrawls. Then when I started reading about them I knew I wanted to get off of them too. I am so greatful that I found this site and Robert. I will be checking back in before I go to bed. And thank you everyone and most of all Robert. I hope that everyone has a great night and please do keep me in your prayers. Thanks a bunch ; )

Comment

Donnella,

Just checking on you to see how you're doing today? Please post and let us know what's going on. You can do this thing. Several of us here all going through it at one dose or the other. So remain positive and we will be in your corner fighting with you and for you! Take care and have a great day!

Hugs,
              Karen

Comment

Thank you Karen for replying back. I am hanging in there. I have got this thread set up where I can recieve my replys by email. So today I'm going to be watching for all of my emails to come in. I just got up about 10 minutes ago and I'm going to wait to see if Robert responds to me shortly so I'll know if he wants me to start the dosage today. ( Take half of a sub in the morning and the other half at 5:00 in the evening. Thanks so much again for your support..

Comment

Originally posted by Donnella View Post
                  Thank you Karen for replying back. I am hanging in there. I have got this thread set up where I can recieve my replys by email. So today I'm going to be watching for all of my emails to come in. I just got up about 10 minutes ago and I'm going to wait to see if Robert responds to me shortly so I'll know if he wants me to start the dosage today. ( Take half of a sub in the morning and the other half at 5:00 in the evening. Thanks so much again for your support..

Donnella ..... that is exactly what you need to do. Split the 8mg into two doses today and tomorrow. Then we'll see how you're doing. I have a reunion party from high school tonight, so I won't be around later. You shouldn't have any problems with that 8mg. God bless.

Comment

Hi Robert I did recieve my reply back from you. its almost 1:00 and I went ahead and took the 4 mgs. Do you want me to take the other half 4 mgs. at 5:00 this evening or should I wait til a little later than that since I just took the first dose. I dont want to take it too close. But whatever you recommend I will do. I am just ready to get this going . Thank you so much for helping me during this time of need .

Comment

Thank you Robert for your quick reply !! That didnt take long. I will do these dosages as you say and I hope that you have a wonderful time at the reunion !! I will be looking foward to hearing back from you. Have a wonderful as well ; )

Comment

hello, im new here. Sorry for posting on your thread im not sure how this works. I want to get in touch with robert to see if he could help me with my taper. I have been on subs for about 6 years so not sure if i should follow the taper schedule i found or should go slower since i have been on it so long. dont wanna drag it out but also wanna minimize wds. Do I need to create my own thread, and if so how do i do that? Could not find out how to pm robert, again sorry im not trying to hijack your thread.
                        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by toddio14 View Post
                          hello, im new here. Sorry for posting on your thread im not sure how this works. I want to get in touch with robert to see if he could help me with my taper. I have been on subs for about 6 years so not sure if i should follow the taper schedule i found or should go slower since i have been on it so long. dont wanna drag it out but also wanna minimize wds. Do I need to create my own thread, and if so how do i do that? Could not find out how to pm robert, again sorry im not trying to hijack your thread.
                          thanks
                          Hi Toddio,

Welcome to the forum! Just go to the main drugs.com page and then look for the "Need to Talk" section. Then look on the left side and you will see the blue oval that reads "new threads" I believe. Click on that and you are on your way! That section seems to get lots more responses on it. And make your thread TITLE something like "Looking for Robert 325...Need Sub Help Please!". Or something close to that. You came to the right place my friend!

Best wishes to you! I will be looking for you there and offering you some support. I am new here myself and Robert is helping me. He is amazing! One thing I would like to tell you right now and that is to follow what this guy says EXACTLY! Do NOT go against his instructions! He knows more than ANY sub doctor out there I believe. Take care!

Hugs,
                          Karen

Comment

Toddio,

Correction! Sorry about that. It is a Blue oblong box that reads "Post New Thread". Just click on that in the "Need to Talk" section!

Karen

Comment

hi toddio14 , I dont mind at all if you post on here . Robert is going to a reunion but I know that he will be checking in on us. He just started my 1st suboxone dosage taper today. That I am so greatful for and he is very good. i have saw him on alot of forums on here. When he comes back he will see all of our replys so you will be on your way to your taper dosage. I am so glad that I found this site myself. When I first got on I didnt even know where the message or menu places were located on my screen and I am still learning. I would definatly wait in Robert to return before you start tapering your dose because you have been on it for awhile now. I am also here if you need someone to talk to. Also, there is a group Need To Talk Buddy that you can go to on here. I havent had a chance to go yet. Like I said I am still learning how to use this site. The same as you. Try to hang there and I will be talking to you soon. I hope that you have a great day !!

Comment

Hi Karen ! I just saw your reply and I am going to do the same and go to the group. It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one out there thats in the situation I am in. I started my dose today as Robert told me and so for I am not having any problems. Thank you so much for coming on here for your support It does mean alot. Hugs to you ; )

Comment

Working...
                                X