Donnella needs Robert's help on sub taper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donnella View Post
    Hi Karen ! I just saw your reply and I am going to do the same and go to the group. It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one out there thats in the situation I am in. I started my dose today as Robert told me and so for I am not having any problems. Thank you so much for coming on here for your support It does mean alot. Hugs to you ; )
    That's great news my friend! Really awesome! Good for you to be on your way. Glad you aren't having any problems. I have had basically none at all. Just one morning and midday that was a little trying, but nothing I couldn't handle. You will do just fine I'm sure!

If you go to the "Need To Talk" section you can read my thread if you like. It's titled: "Tired of the Games...May Try Subs...Need Help Please" and my screen name is Strong Desire of course. There is also a thread begun by RxQueen that's titled something like "Looking for Taper Buddys, any Takers" or real close to that.

There are several of us on there that support each other and offer any suggestions we may have at the time. You are so welcome to come and chat with us anytime! May give you some positive energy as you go through this with people like me and the others. Check it out! Talk to you later!

Big Hugs,
    Karen

Comment

Hi Karen, I feel so dumb . Would you tell me exactly where the "Need To Talk" box is located ?

Comment

Hi Karen, I feel so dumb . Would you tell me exactly where the "Need To Talk" box is located ?
        Don't worry one bit about it....I'm still learning my way around here! Lol. Just go to the top of this page and find the "Community" tab. Click on it and scroll down until you see the "Forum-Discussion Boards" tab.

Click on that and all of the different sections will appear! Look about half way down on the left side and you will then see the "Need to Talk" section! And there you go!

Then you will see all the different threads and mine is as I said titled above in my last post. If you have any further problems just let me know! Glad to help my friend! Blessings.

Big Hugs,
        Karen

Comment

Thank you and big hugs to you Karen !! I really feel like an idiot not knowing where to go to and find it. I just stepped outside to smoke me a cigerette. I was thinking if I was looking up a pain pill or trying to find some I would probably go straight to it lol which is true !! I am just so thankful I found this site and Robert he is heaven sent. I took my 2nd and last dose of suboxone for the day . I am not having any problems or side effects from it thank God. I am just going to do exactly what Robert tells me to do. I was just so tired everyday of my life revolved around percocets. I still have been in the house since the doctor put me on them. I guess its my body is adadjusting to being normal again. Well I'm praying so . I have been in the house since last week. On June 7th is when I saw him. So I have been right here and still trying to get my energy back ( my normal energy ) I am fixing to go there now . Thank you so much Karen !!

Comment

Thank you and big hugs to you Karen !! I really feel like an idiot not knowing where to go to and find it. I just stepped outside to smoke me a cigerette. I was thinking if I was looking up a pain pill or trying to find some I would probably go straight to it lol which is true !! I am just so thankful I found this site and Robert he is heaven sent. I took my 2nd and last dose of suboxone for the day . I am not having any problems or side effects from it thank God. I am just going to do exactly what Robert tells me to do. I was just so tired everyday of my life revolved around percocets. I still have been in the house since the doctor put me on them. I guess its my body is adadjusting to being normal again. Well I'm praying so . I have been in the house since last week. On June 7th is when I saw him. So I have been right here and still trying to get my energy back ( my normal energy ) I am fixing to go there now . Thank you so much Karen !!
            You are very welcome! Anytime! Don't worry about finding your way around this site. You just keep at it and soon it will become natural. Like the comment about finding the goods! Lol. And you are right. We could find them real quickly if we needed them as you said.

Yes, you came to the right place for sure. Robert will get you fixed right up. You have the right attitude for this. You are going to do well. You ARE doing well! Talk to you later and have a great evening!

Big Hugs,
            Karen

Comment

Thank you Karen ; ) I went to your thread and just posted. Now I'm going to figure how to join. I will get it. It may take me a little longer to figure this out but I will get it. Hugs to you !!

Comment

Hello Robert ! I got up about 30 minutes ago and I took my 1st dose of suboxone ( one / 4 mg. ) and the other half ( 4mg. ) I will take it at 5:00 this evening. I am not having any withdrawls. I am looking foward to where I will start getting up and about around the house. I have been home since the 7th (the 1st day the doctor put me on them ) So hopefully it want be too much longer. I am thinking where I have been on pain pills for 6 years its going to take time for my body to adjust just feeling normal again. Do you think I will get out of this mode and start to feel better ? I do feel better in my mind knowing that I havent taken any pain pills ( Percocets) since last week and taken my subs. the way you have got me on them and tapering me. I hope that you are enjoying the reunion !! I just wanted to check in to let you know how everything is going and I cant thank you enough ! You are a gift sent : ) You enjoy yourself and I will be talking to you soon.

Comment

You should start perking up soon as soon as a significant part of the drugs are out of your system from the dr's original dose. God bless.

Comment

Thank you so much Robert !! I'm a hanging in there. I will be letting you know how everything is going. So far so good. I'm ready to start where I can get out of the house and do things again. But I'm staying right here at home and follow all of your directions. Again thank you so much for helping and working with me. I hope that youre having a great day !! ; )

Comment

Thank you so much Robert !! I'm a hanging in there. I will be letting you know how everything is going. So far so good. I'm ready to start where I can get out of the house and do things again. But I'm staying right here at home and follow all of your directions. Again thank you so much for helping and working with me. I hope that youre having a great day !! ; )
                      I can't tell you how happy it makes me to read that you were able to get out of the house! I am ecstatic over it really! That is just so awesome to read! You really ARE doing it! You have exactly the right attitude as I said to you before. And that makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE in my opinion! Keep up the great work and follow Robert just as you are doing. Freedom is coming our way real soon! Blessings.

Big Hugs,
                      Karen

Comment

Karen thank you for responding back. I keep my cellphone with me now at all times so if I get a reply I have it right away ; ) it may take me a little longer to type when I'm not on the desktop. Your support does mean alot too and I know that we are going to beat this and thank you for being here for support.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone and Happy Fathers Day Robert !! Day 3 of taking the subs. twice a day ( 8 mgs.) I just took my morning dose 4 mgs. and wanted to check in. So far so good no side effects, headaches ; etc. Today I'm gonna try pushing myself to do more around the house today. Robert I just wanted to update you and I hope that you have a wonderful Fathers Day !! I will be talking to you later. Enjoy your day and I hope that everyone else has a great day as well. I love you my new family ; )

Comment

Goodmorning everyone and Happy Fathers Day Robert !! Day 3 of taking the subs. twice a day ( 8 mgs.) I just took my morning dose 4 mgs. and wanted to check in. So far so good no side effects, headaches ; etc. Today I'm gonna try pushing myself to do more around the house today. Robert I just wanted to update you and I hope that you have a wonderful Fathers Day !! I will be talking to you later. Enjoy your day and I hope that everyone else has a great day as well. I love you my new family ; )
                            Hi Donnella!

You are doing so awesome! You are really "getting it" now! I just wanted to say one thing to you right now. You may have heard and read this here many times, but it really makes ALL the difference as you go throught this, and life in general. That's exercise!

Just do what your physical ability allows you to do! Whether it's walk a block or less, run, bike, swim, stair climbing, anything that gets you moving a little bit. And start slowwww! Don't overdue it the first couple of times. And when you feel that you just can't get up or even move, that is the BEST time to do something! Really it is my friend! I take exercising to the extreme I know, but I have done it my entire life. So just do something and I guarantee you will feel better almost immediately! Have an awesome day!

Big Hugs,
                            Karen

Comment

Goodmorning Karen and I will try that ! I have a question .. How do I subscribe to your thread ? I have looked on the screen and cant find a subscribe place . I would love to subscribe to yours and the other one. Just whenever you get a chance please let me know as I am still learning my way around here. Thank you my friend I hope that youre still doing well. Hugs to you : )

Comment

Goodmorning Karen and I will try that ! I have a question .. How do I subscribe to your thread ? I have looked on the screen and cant find a subscribe place . I would love to subscribe to yours and the other one. Just whenever you get a chance please let me know as I am still learning my way around here. Thank you my friend I hope that youre still doing well. Hugs to you : )
                                No problem! This is how I have read others doing it.....I haven't even done it yet, I just keep checking ALL the threads when I get online, but I am going to subscribe to a few real soon. Just purchased a new iPhone and setting things up is taking me a little time right now as I am just so busy with different things.

But to answer your question, after you make your post on a particular thread you want to "subscribe" to, just go to the 2nd box below the "submit post" button and you will see a different box with the "subscribe to this thread" box. Just check that and then hit the "submit reply" button. That's all there is to it!

And you will get an email on the account you used to set up your membership here! Hope I have explained it so you can understand? If not please let me know and I will try again. If anyone sees that I have told Donnella incorrectly, please post the correct method! Hope this helps you and have a good one! Blessings.

Big Hugs,
                                Karen

Comment

Working...
                                X