No announcement yet.

Really need Suboxone advice from Suboxone experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhhhhh I had NO intention of telling him Kikker!!!! LOL, You Kidding? Ive been around Doctors long enough to know they are Trite and have HUGE Egos! I was just hoping that HE doesn't drop my dosages before I am ready to do so!!!! You dont know about these guys! I Mean he gave me only 2mg's the 1st day then dosed me with 10 the 2nd day putting in Baddddddd PWS!!!!!! I was just lucky to have inducted with 4mg/day and it was totally coincidental thats what he put me at when I told him what had happened! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe he aint as dumb as he LOOKS!!!! LOL

Comment

My VA Dr just emailed me in response to MY email to him from yesterday, and he said the VA does not give out Prescriptions for Subs, they only use it on an "In-Patient" basis! UGH.....I was hoping I could get it from them! MUCH Cheaper! Just have to stay with this Doc......

Comment

too bad about the va not giving out subs.
        can u see about finding another sub doctor?

i know it's difficult, but if ur not happy with him get another one.

or better yet talk with him about ur concerns.
        tell him what u expect out of him...
        and ur plan to get off them soon.

maybe ask if he will give u enough for 2 weeks at a time.
        tell him ur stable on the 4 mg per day and can't afford to
        come back so often.

maybe he will understand and agree.
        worst he can say is no.

worth a try at least in my opinion.

Comment

Well its not that I'm not happy with him..I just wanna make sure we are on the same page with this, I am going to talk to him Monday when I go back and ask him how he plans to do this....if he plans a long term thing, FINE! I'll stick with him until I finish Roberts Program, and then just simply go back in and tell him I'm DONE! LOL...If he has other ideas we'll just have to go from there....
          Just did my 6pm Dose....25 mins ago....everything is fine so far!

Comment

Feel a little "Jumpy", Sweaty, Shaky for some reason....hope thats ALL I'm gonna feel! LOL...whew...kinda "GunShy" after what I went thru Tuesday on this stuff!....

Comment

WOW....I hope Robert or one of the Senior people checks the NEw Posts REAL soon! I think a new Person there (humjez) is going be having a rough time tonight!!!!! I dont want to say anything since Im just a beginner too but he just Dosing and Dosing every 30 mins it looks like!

Comment

I sent him the link to Roberts Method...I hope it helps!

Comment

if your down to 2mg a day now is when you need to stsrt some kind of exersize iven if its 10 min a day

Comment

Hey SubZero....I think your comment got posted to the Wrong Thread! LOL....

Comment

Another Day....Feel Great!

Comment

Hey Kikker...
                        If I am understanding Roberts Plan right, If my Day 1 was Yesterday, then I should allow 4-5 days induction, then on the 5th day Reduce 25% right? So I am doing 2mg @9am and 2mg @6pm...So I should reduce the TOTAL (4mg) by 25% (equals 1mg right?)and begin doing 1.5mg A.M. and 1.5 in the P.M. for a total of 3mg Right?? LOL...I know it is simple math but I want to make SURE I do this thing RIGHT the 1st time, and sometimes I can be a REAL DumbA**!! just want to make sure I understand this right...I KNOW these are Stupid Questions, but ya know what they say about Stupid Questions....Right? LOL

Comment

those aren't stupid questions at all.
                          they are 'needed' questions for many here.
                          others reading along learn from them too.
                          i did for sure!

u have it exactly correct!
                          it just doesn't have to be reduce on day 5 though.
                          reduce when ur ready.
                          if ur completely stable and feeling ok then reduce.

but yeah, if ur good then reduce on day 5 for u.
                          u have the dose amounts correct.
                          nice job.

i'm very proud of u Harry!

Comment

THANKS Man! I REALLY needed to hear that!!!!!! I'm a lil nervous about this whole ordeal anyway, and you just made me feel a WHOLE lot better, and more "Confident" about myself and this process!!!!
                            Thanks Kik!!!!!!

Comment

Aint NoooooooooooooWAY I'm gonna be able to cut these things down below 2mg!!! I am SO (((((SHAKY))))) I'm screwing up just cutting them into 2mg slices!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I ain't kidding either...Robert makes it sound SO easy, but I just can't do it! I'm shaky ANYWAY....just normally, but twice as bad now....I dunno how I'm gonna do this Monday when I try to cut 1.5mg Slices....Oh MAN!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Anonymous; 10-05-2012, 03:36 PM. Reason: Add

Comment

need to find someone to help u cut them.
                                no sense is wasting film by cutting them incorrectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X