Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really need Suboxone advice from Suboxone experts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Yeah I'm gonna have too.....I cant do it any smaller than 2 or I'm really gonna screw this up, if I havent already!......
    I was reading on another page on this site about Tramadol, ..... I have an Open Script with the VA for Tramadol, and have a whole bottle of it in my Med Cab here, and I didnt know it is Addictive too!!!! I just dumped em ALL in the GArbage Disposal....I dont need that!!!! Jeeeeezzzz, the VA KNOWS I have a problem with this Stuff!!!!!

    Comment


    • #77
      good move.
      tramadol is HIGHLY addictive!
      i got in trouble with that stuff before.

      doc said it wasn't addictive.
      yeah...right.

      u don't need problems with that on top of the other stuff.
      cancel ur open script at the va too.

      Comment


      • #78
        DONE! Went to my VA website and Secure Messaged my Primary Care Doc and told him to CANCEL that Dang Tram!!!! MAN, I had NO idea that stuff was addictive! I used to eat those like M&M's!!! I'm sure glad I didnt eat any this past week! I just saw one of the post's on here "Addicted to Tramadol" and I said "Nooooooooooooooo Way!"
        Sure as Heck! Man oh Man I'm glad I found that post!
        Originally posted by Kikker View Post
        good move.
        tramadol is HIGHLY addictive!
        i got in trouble with that stuff before.

        doc said it wasn't addictive.
        yeah...right.

        u don't need problems with that on top of the other stuff.
        cancel ur open script at the va too.

        Comment


        • #79
          The kid that works for me just stopped by with todays receipts, and he said he would try to help me cut these things, I'm STILL gonna ask Doc tues to write my next one for the 2mg strips...
          Originally posted by Kikker View Post
          need to find someone to help u cut them.
          no sense is wasting film by cutting them incorrectly.

          Comment


          • #80
            Still feeling pretty good! Looks like Im as stable as I am going to be...Monday will be my day 5, so going to drop 25% then and see how things go.....Hope all goes well, that is my 1st day back at work as well...Not a good day for something to go "Haywire"!!! I think everything will be just fine. I go back to the Dr on Tues, and anxious to see what HE is going to want me to do....I'm not going to say anything about dropping the 25% or about this website, just going to act like I am still following his lead....But I am DEFINITELY going to ask him to put me back on the 2mg strips!! SO much easier for me to work with!

            Comment


            • #81
              Harry: One word of caution: If you are still "shaky", or have any other symptoms, stay on a bit. I believe what you suffered when you started was from precipitated w/d for sure. You didn't have the opiate out of your system or your doc failed to give you a COWS and just gave you the meds. GET STABLE before you drop. Most people say they feel 'normal'. You and kikker are doing a mighty fine job together. I don't want to slow you down, but you shouldn't be shaky. So glad you're getting off the pills! Congratulations! And you've got Kikker for a partner! How great is that!

              Peace,

              Iloerose

              Comment


              • #82
                hey harry...how goes it today?

                iloerose nailed it completely.

                ur doc put u in pw and that stinks.
                takes time to get over it.

                but after u level out u should NOT be shaky at all.
                u should feel 'normal' and good...not high at all.

                just as iloerose says...get stable then reduce.
                remember it's no race.
                u only have to finish.
                listen to ur body always.

                i feel completely normal.
                no symptoms at all.
                no shakes...
                no nothing.
                i'm currently at .50 mg.
                going to reduce to .375 mg soon.

                hope ur enjoying ur weekend harry.

                iloerose...thank u so much for the very kind words.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Oh Hey iloerose!! Read a bunch of your posts on here! Glad to finally meet you! YES it IS good to have a good Coach like Kikker! He came to my rescue Right Away, and I was GLAD to have him!!!!
                  Yeah I'm still shaky.....so I guess I better Hold off...I wonder what the Doc has plans to do Tuesday? I'll tell him I'm still shaky and dont feel quite myself...And Yes, he did do a COWS on me...although I didnt know what he was doing at the time...but now thinking back, he had me hold my hands out for trembles, check my eyes, etc, etc...and it was obvious I was "Sweatin Bullets"! I still feel like I'm "Vibrating" sometimes...not all the time, but more often than not... definitely not myself...

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    First off, don't tell your doctor much. He's the one who probably got you started wrong in the first place, particularly since you got very, very sick. Just try to get the subs. If your shakiness is tolerable, just stay at the dose you are on. Is it tolerable? This is like the third day on 2mg. twice a day? Let me know. Also tell me what mg. you cut your strips into: .5mg. or 1mg. I will be checking back on you tonight. So if you're out there let me know. So:

                    1. Shakiness is tolerable or not?
                    2. mg. your strips are cut in.

                    You're going to get there, but be careful of the doc. You do not want to increase much, if you have to. You can tweak Robert's sub plan. Many have. You have to do what is good for you. First part is getting you stable. It is not necessarily bad that you are still shaky after these few days. See how you stabilize. I'll be watching for you.

                    Peace,

                    Iloerose

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Oh Yeah, the shakes are really minimal, but more pronounced when I try to do something intricate, like cutting those strips, lol...
                      and I have the 8mg Strips, and I cut them into 2mg strips....I will not be able to cut them smaller than that shaking the way I am...already tried and pretty much butchered one...but he had me on the 2mg strips the 1st day..so Im gonna ask him to write the script for those next time...easier for me to work with.
                      When I hold my arms out in front of me I cant even see any shakes! But let me try to cut those dang Strips, and I shake like a LEAF!
                      Originally posted by iloerose View Post
                      First off, don't tell your doctor much. He's the one who probably got you started wrong in the first place, particularly since you got very, very sick. Just try to get the subs. If your shakiness is tolerable, just stay at the dose you are on. Is it tolerable? This is like the third day on 2mg. twice a day? Let me know. Also tell me what mg. you cut your strips into: .5mg. or 1mg. I will be checking back on you tonight. So if you're out there let me know. So:

                      1. Shakiness is tolerable or not?
                      2. mg. your strips are cut in.

                      You're going to get there, but be careful of the doc. You do not want to increase much, if you have to. You can tweak Robert's sub plan. Many have. You have to do what is good for you. First part is getting you stable. It is not necessarily bad that you are still shaky after these few days. See how you stabilize. I'll be watching for you.

                      Peace,

                      Iloerose
                      Last edited by Anonymous; 10-06-2012, 06:18 PM. Reason: add line

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        And Yes, I'm out here! Just sittin here watching TV but I have my lil iPad right here with me watching for you.....
                        Oh and I am doing 2mg, 2x day, 9am and 6pm.....3rd day on 2mg

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Stay on the 2mg.x2 for a bit and I think you will be o.k. Little shaking o.k. Guys aren't designed anyway to cut things into little bits sorry for the sexist humor. But you will be able to do this.

                          The first thing in Robert's plan is that you need to be stable before you drop to your next dose. So just make sure you are feeling "normal" for you before you drop. And yeah, you're going to want strips that you can cut into as little as .25mg. pieces, but don't worry. That will come later, but for your next drop, which will be from 8mg to 6mg. you will have to have 1mg. pieces so you can do the 3mg/3mg. and the 2mg. will be perfect for that, plus going down into the lower doses as you progress. You even sound like you're feeling a whole lot better. If you feel like you want to drop your dose, before you see the doctor to get the 2's which will be easier to cut thus easier to make the drop, let me know.

                          Peace,

                          Iloerose

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            LOL I think you have me confused with someone else Hon! I aint takin 8mg's!!!!!! LOL...I'm takin 2mg at 9am and 2 more at 6pm....I think your combining my info and the OTHER guy you were just talking too on the other post!! But thats ok...I could say you gals aint "designed" to talk to two people at once but we both know that just aint so huh? LOL!!!! Yeah, Im feelin pretty good!!! LMAO!
                            Originally posted by iloerose View Post
                            Stay on the 2mg.x2 for a bit and I think you will be o.k. Little shaking o.k. Guys aren't designed anyway to cut things into little bits sorry for the sexist humor. But you will be able to do this.

                            The first thing in Robert's plan is that you need to be stable before you drop to your next dose. So just make sure you are feeling "normal" for you before you drop. And yeah, you're going to want strips that you can cut into as little as .25mg. pieces, but don't worry. That will come later, but for your next drop, which will be from 8mg to 6mg. you will have to have 1mg. pieces so you can do the 3mg/3mg. and the 2mg. will be perfect for that, plus going down into the lower doses as you progress. You even sound like you're feeling a whole lot better. If you feel like you want to drop your dose, before you see the doctor to get the 2's which will be easier to cut thus easier to make the drop, let me know.

                            Peace,

                            Iloerose
                            Last edited by Anonymous; 10-06-2012, 07:58 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Ok Now! I KNOW your post just said drop 8mg to 6mg.....am I seeing things? Maybe I dont feel so good!!!! LOL.....

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                That sounds like good advice to me....I KNOW I'm not feeling like my old self, but its been sooooooo long since Ive felt like my "OLD Self", pre-addiction....I dont think I know what that feels like anymore...but I know what you mean, and I dont think Im there yet...just kinda ((((Jittery))) and shaky, not real bad...but not normal either...I'll give it a few more days at 4mg/day and see how it goes...but keep in mind i am at the Docs Mercy and I dont know WHAT he is going to do with me...Im going to tell him Im still a little jittery and "foggy" and maybe he wont drop me down...just have to wait and see what he is going to do....Thanks iloerose....you sound like you should do this for a living! Your good at it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X