No announcement yet.

feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rose! Im so happy ur back well im shaking bad enough for the clonidine to have not helped one couldbit. And been shaking for 7 hrs now but thats the only side effect rite now. Its the same dam thing i went through on my 20 days of suboxone. my body just not like the subs? I want this to wrk so bad right now. I took or tried to take .5 last nite but that stupid pill was so hard to cut up. Im pretty sure my dose was higher this morn...like a 1mg. But i started shaking more today and only shaked hardly last nite. What shld i di?

Comment

Rose, since its doing the exact same thing as the suboxone i was on prior, shld i jjust go back to the 8 mg strips i still have soo i can cut up a perfect dosage?? I also still have 2 mg pills of soboxone that cut very easy..and i cld take a smaller dosage? Obviously it wasnt the naloxone cuz y wld i b feeling speedy again?

Comment

kelbel, you have to dose accurately mate.

''like a 1mg''' thats what you said. you are doubling your dose with being slaphappy with measuring. this is not going to work unless you get it together.

and you should be saving the clonodine for the end of taper. personally, i had a long addiction, to methadone and all sorts and i only used subs. no clonodine.

what should you do.....??? make sure you have your CORRECT DOSE. its pretty easy

Comment

so you are gettin the same effect from suboxone and subutex,,??

if so yes it is not the naloxone affecting you it is the subs, for petes sake, get your dosing right first. thats the best thing to do.

i also think you are taking far too much clonodine.

Comment

Ty cheeky. Yes i understand all of that. But i dont think u read my very first post. I think if u do, u will have a better understandung of whats going in with me ...rose and kikker know . Plz gi read it and lemmme know what u think. Cuz i was taking perfect dosages if soboxone but we thiught the naloxone was making me speedy and shaky. I had the strips. Still have a bunch. Well my dr and alll of us agreed i needed subutext instead since it dosnt have the naloxone in it. But i am having the same reaction on this med. And wen i was on suboxo.s i was cutting perfect dosages. Ty so much for caring and stucking around. Cyz i really need all of your help.

Comment

yeh i have read the whole post kelbel. thats why i have said what i did.

it is obviously NOT the naloxone, so thats good.

but im serious about you taking your dose accurately, at these small doses, a small screw up measuring can be a BIG SCREW up in your taper.

have you considered dosing once a day now. ?

thats the best advice i can give you at this stage, coz your dose is NOT stable.

and clonodine. stop taking so much.

what do you think about me and kikker earlier saying you seem to take something to fix things. when you have to go thru this. its a habit i see, grabbin something to make it feel better. at some stage you gota stop that behaviour, its not good for your recovery.

just sayin what i see from reading.

dose is very important. if you want my opinion, go to once a day dosing, round mid morning, and get the dose accurate.

Comment

see coz from what i have read you are on 1mg a day. but from what you have said, that could easily be 2mg a day, get my point.

you have no idea right now what dose you are on coz you are being slaphappy.

you are so close to gettin this right. you have to take care ok.

Comment

Cheeky is extremely knowledgeable on the sub. I just talked to her. She read your whole thread. I'm glad she's looked at this. Your situation is a quandary for me. I need to know this:

The same doc has prescribed:

Klonipin (you are still taking this)
                  Anti-depressant (you are still taking this)
                  Xanax: 2mg. you were taking this how often? and for how long?

Also:
                  Subs 1mg. split in 2 doses of .5mg and .5mg
                  clonidine? How much and how often? As kikker said: this is a bp med. if you take too much you slow you BP

Cheeky and I must have posted at the same time. Now you and I have posted at the same time
                  Last edited by Anonymous; 10-27-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Yes cheeky, same effects from both subs. So i have a question. Since i have the film strips of suboxone 8 mg, shld i just stick with those, cuz the cut with the razer makes a perfect dosage. And then just stay on that till i get off? Cuz it just seems like cutting up the subutext is such a pain in the butt. And since both subs dont like me, going back to the suboxobe wont matter...and i cld get perfect cuts from the strip. What is youropinion on this idea?

Comment

Originally posted by iloerose View Post
                      Kelbel, where are you?

Hi rose, i have been posting...have u read? I have been talking to cheekysod and tried to get him to understand whats going on with me...plz read...i believe all my new stufff is on page 3. I am so happy your back on

Comment

Hi all, this is kelbel123's bf.
                        Just figured I'd stop in and say hello and thank you guys for helping guide her through this and g iving her additional support through this. I love kel and we are trying to get her better.

We will get there, just takes time, patience, hard work and lots of love. (And I got plenty of all of those )

Thanks again!

Comment

Cheeky is extremely knowledgeable on the sub. I just talked to her. She read your whole thread. I'm glad she's looked at this. Your situation is a quandary for me. I need to know this:

The same doc has prescribed:

Klonipin (you are still taking this)
                          Anti-depressant (you are still taking this)
                          Xanax: 2mg. you were taking this how often? and for how long?

Also:
                          Subs 1mg. split in 2 doses of .5mg and .5mg
                          clonidine? How much and how often? As kikker said: this is a bp med. if you take too much you slow you BP

Cheeky and I must have posted at the same time. Now you and I have posted at the same time
                          okay rose I'm on klonopin to milligrams every morning upon rising for panic attacks for the past 5 yrs
                          I have been taking 1 milligram of xanax at 2 o'clock everyday for the past 2 months.
                          I have been taking paxil 20 milligrams for the past 7 years.
                          I have hardly taken any clonidine.. doctor gave it to me for withdrawal symptoms. I don't take it very often so far I have taken it 5 times. I am trying to taper myself slowly of to xanax as we speak. all of these meds I am taking right now. the clonidine have stopped I don't want to take it no more

Comment

This may be important: Are you still taking the xanax, 1mg. at the same time everyday? You speak of tapering the xanax, have you dropped any at all?

When exactly did the "shakes" start with the subs?

It sounds like you started taking the xanax and the subs again at about the same time.

The reason that I ask this, about the xanax, is that you said you were taking 2mg. at night, every now and again. Is that correct?
                            Last edited by Anonymous; 10-27-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

This may be important: Are you still taking the xanax, 1mg. at the same time everyday? You speak of tapering the xanax, have you dropped any at all?

When exactly did the "shakes" start with the subs?

It sounds like you started taking the xanax and the subs again at about the same time.

The reason that I ask this, about the xanax, is that you said you were taking 2mg. at night, every now and again. Is that correct?
                              yes rose I take my xanax everyday at 2 o'clock 1 milligram. the shakes start about 1 hour after I take my sub it did it in the very beginning 20 days ago everyday till now the past 5 days I was awesome but I didn't have that problem I shake bad only when I take the sub an hour after and I'm very speedy. the first time I took said in January for 2 months I was on the same xanex dose and I had no problems with being speedy or anything so I don't understand why my body is reacting this way the second time around with subs

Comment

Is the same doctor prescribing all your meds? You are contradicting yourself as you say you've only been on the xanax for two months. Now you are saying that you've been on xanax since January, that's not two months.

"I have been taking 1 milligram of xanax at 2 o'clock everyday for the past 2 months."

It is so important that everything is spelled out here. This is not a game, this is your life we are talking about.

You said the last five days (I take it w/o the sub were better despite the w/d) were better for you?
                                Last edited by Anonymous; 10-27-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X