No announcement yet.

feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WITHDRAWL EASE. omg kelbel. see you want to take something to make it better.

you are gonna have to ''suck it up buttercup'' at some stage, without drugs. if you taper correctly and slowly, you wont need withdrawl ease ok. and from what ive heard its a crock of poo.

and the higher your dose of subs, the longer it is gonna be till you can get off. i wouldnt go any higher. 2mg is real high for a one year pill addiction. omg. i got to .5 and sat on that for months.

please be careful with those benzos.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-29-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Hi cheeky, im acctually tapering my xanax dose as we speak since i do understand the concern. I cant stop it cold turky though or i will.go.through with drawls. And as far as the withdrawl ease goes i was just thinking natrual.supplements wld help just from what i have read on other forum's. But u guys r the ones who r helping me and want to help me....and i will stick with ur advice

Originally posted by cheekysod View Post
      WITHDRAWL EASE. omg kelbel. see you want to take something to make it better.

you are gonna have to ''suck it up buttercup'' at some stage, without drugs. if you taper correctly and slowly, you wont need withdrawl ease ok. and from what ive heard its a crock of poo.

and the higher your dose of subs, the longer it is gonna be till you can get off. i wouldnt go any higher. 2mg is real high for a one year pill addiction. omg. i got to .5 and sat on that for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheekysod View Post
        WITHDRAWL EASE. omg kelbel. see you want to take something to make it better.

Yes, she is going to have to "suck it up buttercup" and I've told her that too. (Matter of fact, I keep reading things that I've told her, so I think I'm on the right track with her for the most part.)

We were talking about Withdrawal Ease yesterday because I was looking at what vitamin supplements would help her with the physiological symptoms.

That's actually why she's asking about it. THAT question isn't because of anything more than that. I bought her more vitamin supplements to take because that's what a pharmacist I talked to advised for her to take. To be precise, when I asked if there was any specific vitamins or herbal supplements that would help take away the shakes and other symptoms, he said: "There's nothing that she can really take to help for that, just has to deal with them until they stop. But, she should be taking multi-vitamin supplements which should help her system."

But, the active ingredients in Withdrawal Ease is really just a bunch of herbal ingredients. No harm, no foul with her asking you guys about this.
        Last edited by Anonymous; 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cagekicker78 View Post
          Yes, she is going to have to "suck it up buttercup" and I've told her that too. (Matter of fact, I keep reading things that I've told her, so I think I'm on the right track with her for the most part.)

We were talking about Withdrawal Ease yesterday because I was looking at what vitamin supplements would help her with the physiological symptoms.

That's actually why she's asking about it. THAT question isn't because of anything more than that. I bought her more vitamin supplements to take because that's what a pharmacist I talked to advised for her to take.

But, the active ingredients in Withdrawal Ease is really just a bunch of herbal ingredients. No harm, no foul with her asking you guys about this.
          she says we're the ones giving her advice and she'll stick with it but she isn't doing it...far from it in fact.
          she feels symptoms and calls the doc and he raises her dose....exactly what NOT TO BE DOING!

kelbel is gonna be feeling some type of symptoms as she tries to get off drugs....
          there is NO MAGIC FORMULA to this....

that's where 'WANT TO' and willpower comes in.....she has to have BOTH of them to succeed.

stay on the 2 mg now and get completely stable on the sub and take NOTHING else ok...
          then begin the taper by reducing the dose 25% and get stable again....
          and keep repeating...nothing more than that.

she has to taper those benzo's or the risk of seizure is very very real...i am proof of that fact. been there done that and it's not fun i can assure u.

subs + benzo's = a real problem. go to sleep and don't wake up. not trying to frighten anyone...that's the honest truth.

get with the program....get stable on the current dose of 2 mgs and then reduce...
          all there is too it..

Comment

• Originally posted by kelbel123 View Post
            Hi cheeky, im acctually tapering my xanax dose as we speak since i do understand the concern. I cant stop it cold turky though or i will.go.through with drawls. And as far as the withdrawl ease goes i was just thinking natrual.supplements wld help just from what i have read on other forum's. But u guys r the ones who r helping me and want to help me....and i will stick with ur advice
            Kelbel, quit making excuses and just do what kikker and cheeky say to do. In the first place you went on the subs for a small vicoden 3-6, and at 10mg tops that's only 60 mg. a day because you didn't want to experience any w/d. You thought you'd get through this without any consequences at all because you're using the sub. I'm tired of jumping through your hoops and staying up late on the weekend worrying about you. Don't tell me you're trying to taper xanax when you won't even give a clear indication of how much you are using. It doesn't seem to matter to you what advice is given you. It makes no sense that if you've been on 1mg. sub for 18 days that 2 mg. will make you feel better. Then you want withdrawal ease! Like everyone said, there is a point when you have to want this more than you want anything in the world, and if you are not ready to make that commitment, then you're not ready. But quit jerking us around on the board. I know this is difficult. It's the hardest thing you'll ever do in your life.
            It's time to suck it up: there is NO MAGIC CURE FOR ADDICTION

Rose
            Last edited by Anonymous; 10-29-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• i am deeply sorry if i have offended anyone or if i have been jerking you around. That is defenetily not my intent.

I am dealing with medication, extreme anxiety and medical issues. I will try to make answers more clearer. I dont want to frustrate any one. I got caught up in wether i shld follow my drs advice or your advuce. And i will stay with your guys plan to help me through this. You guys have been there and done that. And i know the doctors prob havent been on sub like most of us. I am tapering from xanax now as of a couple days ago. I wld hope that u guys wld b proud of me for doing that i dont want to confuse anyone one on wat meds im on and how much i take.
              Rose, you are a wonderful person to worry about me, lil old me lol. I feel bad for making u worry even more do you want me to give u my dosages of meds and what i take? As well as my meducal problems? It might be easier for you to know everything i suffer from so u have the whole spectrum on me. I prob shld have done that from the begining. But first off i do appologize for anything i have said that was a lil off or misunderstood.

2mg klonopin everyday 6am for wakin up with panic attacks. Been taking for 5 yrs.

2.5mg lomotil everyday 6am for irritable bowel syndrome diareah.been taking for 9 yrs.

1.25mg xanax everyday 2pm for anxiety. Been taking for two months now. Currently tapering off.

20mg paxil everyday 8pm for depression/anxiety. Been taking for 9 yrs

Vitamin b shots every two weeks from my reggular family dr. Since my stomache wont digest vitb for some reason. Been getting the shots for about three months now
              I am no longer taking the clonodine since you all said not a good idea.

QUOTE=iloerose;380677]Kelbel, quit making excuses and just do what kikker and cheeky say to do. In the first you went on place the subs for a small vicoden 3-6, and at 10mg tops that's only 60 mg. a day because you didn't want to experience any w/d. You thought you'd get through this without any consequences at all because you're using the sub. I'm tired of jumping through your hoops and staying up late on the weekend worrying about you. Don't tell me you're trying to taper xanax when you won't even give a clear indication of how much you are using. It doesn't seem to matter to you what advice is given you. It makes no sense that if you've been on 1mg. sub for 18 days that 2 mg. will make you feel better. Then you want withdrawal ease! Like everyone said, there is a point when you have to want this more than you want anything in the world, and if you are not ready to make that commitment, then you're not ready. But quit jerking us around on the board. I know this is difficult. It's the hardest thing you'll ever do in your life.
              It's time to suck it up: there is NO MAGIC CURE FOR ADDICTION

Rose[/QUOTE]

Comment

• i can assure u we understand completely that u have issues not related to the subs kelbel...we have them ourselves. some more than others, and worse also. we always take that into consideration. lots of us here on diff meds other than subs for all kinds of health reasons.

when u come to the forum and ask for help, and then get that help in the form of advice and suggestions from those that have been in ur shoes, and then u go and do something entirely diff from the advice given here, it upsets many ppl. u can understand that i'm sure.

i can guarantee u that the members here that have used subs know lots more about it than most drs do. that's because most drs have not been addicts or used subs at all. not all but most for sure.

pls understand that medical drs only have to take a very short ONLINE class (about 8 hrs) to be able to prescribe subs. then they listen to the pharmaceutical reps that come into their office and tell them how to have their patients use the subs. that's how it goes in most drs office's and probably all of them.

we know ur scared...we understand that...we were too i assure u of that. but with use and experience it becomes able to help other like urself. pls understand that ok.

we're doing our best to help u. just try to follow as is suggested. we would never do or say anything that could be dangerous for u at any time kelbel.

continue to taper from the benzo's. then get stable on ur 2 mgs of subs and taper from them. everything is going to be ok. pls try to RELAX and we'll try this once more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kikker View Post
                  i can assure u we understand completely that u have issues not related to the subs kelbel...we have them ourselves. some more than others, and worse also. we always take that into consideration. lots of us here on diff meds other than subs for all kinds of health reasons.

when u come to the forum and ask for help, and then get that help in the form of advice and suggestions from those that have been in ur shoes, and then u go and do something entirely diff from the advice given here, it upsets many ppl. u can understand that i'm sure.

i can guarantee u that the members here that have used subs know lots more about it than most drs do. that's because most drs have not been addicts or used subs at all. not all but most for sure.

pls understand that medical drs only have to take a very short ONLINE class (about 8 hrs) to be able to prescribe subs. then they listen to the pharmaceutical reps that come into their office and tell them how to have their patients use the subs. that's how it goes in most drs office's and probably all of them.

we know ur scared...we understand that...we were too i assure u of that. but with use and experience it becomes able to help other like urself. pls understand that ok.

we're doing our best to help u. just try to follow as is suggested. we would never do or say anything that could be dangerous for u at any time kelbel.

continue to taper from the benzo's. then get stable on ur 2 mgs of subs and taper from them. everything is going to be ok. pls try to RELAX and we'll try this once more.
                  Thank you kikker well i took my one dose today as you said to, and by this evening am feeling better. Still had that inner edgy feeling ( not sure if its from tapering off the xanax but i just beared with it) li still felt shakey on the outside too.but not as bad. I am feeling better as tge evening is going by. No clonidine today and no EXTRA xanax either. Now i feel i shld guuve myself a pat on the back at least just fir tday?

Comment

• Well goodnight kikker, rose, and cheekysod....hope you all are doing well tonight. Im starting to feel good . I am ready for a good nights sleep. May god bless u all for putting up with me. Cant wait to see how tomarrow goes. Cant wait to feel like a better person, friend and mommy. And i cant wait to talk to u all tomarrow and strengthen our bond thru all this. Gnight all<3

Comment

• ok i honestly hope u have a great nite. it's certainly been rough for u but i believe u may just want to do this right....and i don't want to see anyone fail in their attempt to get clean.

lets see how u feel tomorrow when u get up and thru the day. hopefully u are beginning to stabilize from the sub now. give us a shout when u get up and we'll go from there.

Kikker

Comment

Thank you kikker well i took my one dose today as you said to, and by this evening am feeling better. Still had that inner edgy feeling ( not sure if its from tapering off the xanax but i just beared with it) li still felt shakey on the outside too.but not as bad. I am feeling better as tge evening is going by. No clonidine today and no EXTRA xanax either. Now i feel i shld guuve myself a pat on the back at least just fir tday?
                        ok now we have cleared up that you are taking EXTRA XANAX. which is what rose and i were thinking.

my question kelbel is why are you taking clonozapam at 6am for panic, when you have just got up. you cant be having panic every single day. thats what the paxil is supposed to be for.

you are on a hard core mix of benzos.... i ask one more time. is it the one doctor prescribing all of these drugs.?

yes good on ya for not taking EXTRA xanax. yeh pat yourself on the back.

but that clonozapam every day makes me concerned. its just habit mate. just HABIT....

Comment

You are taking 3.25 mg. of benzo. That is quite a bit. How much xanax have you "tapered"? How much extra xanax were you taking and how often? How often and how fast are you tapering you xanax? This is worrying. As kikker said: taking benzo + subs are dangerous. Many doctors will not give subs to anyone on a Klonpin or xanax. However, two months on xanax is long enough to have a dependancy. You must taper very, very, slowly. I can tell you right now, w/d from benzo's are no fun and there are no "subs" or even supplements that will help you. Be careful and get off the sub before you seriously deal with the xanax. Don't take anymore than you already are.

You can pat yourself on the back. But you need to realize the seriousness of your situation, and I'm afraid instead of dealing with your situation head on, you've done everything you can to avoid your situation. I'm in your corner, but you have to totally honest and face your problems.

Rose

Comment

• there ya go kelbel....rose and cheekysod really care about u but u have got to get those benzo's straightened out or it won't matter about the subs.

cheekysod has asked u several times if the SAME DOCTOR has been prescribing ur drugs? well is he? or do u get some off the street or from 'friends'?

just tell us what ur really doing is all we ask. can't help u if we don't know the full story or truth.

once again.....

benzo's + subs = huge problems or even death.

Comment

• Yes my psychiatrist has perscribed me all.the meds you know about.
                              Also i felt good last night and also slept all through the night without waking up. But of courss i still wake up with the shakiness. Its almost my dosing time 11am. So since i am feeling better at night ...will it all soon kick in to wher i will feel good in the morning too? Is it just taking its sweet time at nite?

Originally posted by Kikker View Post
                              there ya go kelbel....rose and cheekysod really care about u but u have got to get those benzo's straightened out or it won't matter about the subs.

cheekysod has asked u several times if the SAME DOCTOR has been prescribing ur drugs? well is he? or do u get some off the street or from 'friends'?

just tell us what ur really doing is all we ask. can't help u if we don't know the full story or truth.

once again.....

benzo's + subs = huge problems or even death.

Comment

• i remember in your earlier posts you said you take lomotil for IBS. That IS a narcotic. Its like a schedule 5 but its a narcotic nonetheless. I had to go off the lomotils when i was on subs or my doc and pharmacist said i would have a bad reaction. thats what i was told. Good luck to ya!
                                Clean and Sober as of 4-25-2011

Comment

Working...
                                X