Saftly & painlessly become drug Free from Suboxone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amydogs View Post
    Ken, thank you for that its encouraging too hear, I pray for the same result. I'm keeping a positive attitude. Blessing Amy
    You're welcome Amy . I also hope yours will reset quickly . I was scared of that aspect of my future for once I was all the way off and was pleasantly surprised . Positive attitude went a long ways for me so it's great to see you're keeping one also .

Peace ,

Ken

Comment

Thank you Alex , I am on say 2 of .625 and didn't see your post I must not have refreshed the page. I will go to once a day tomorrow. Thank you for everything, I'm feeling good. @ Ken, ty yes attitude, faith in yourself and your higher power will move mountains. Thank you blessings Amy
      Last edited by Anonymous; 01-18-2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hello Amy . YW ! Wanted to drop in and check on you . I hope the transition to dosing once daily went or will go OK for you . Not sure if you did it yet but wanted to say - When I went to one a day it was tough'ish' for about 3 days and I constantly had soothing music playing and was immersed into something new to occupy my mind ( rc flight simulator ) . Just kind of checked out for a few days but it got easier . Keep up the positive attitude and even if it goes away for a day or few never stop fighting to get it back .

Wishing you the best

Ken

Comment

Amy, Hope all is well with your taper.

Just wanted to check in and say Hi.

Lincoln

Comment

Hi. Everyone, thank you for checking on me. When I got to .32 my whole body hurts felt like the flu for about 2 days, anxiety, crying at commercials Ahhhhhhh but it this too will pass o am hanging on. Started the .25 today just now actually, I am nervous I really don't want to go through that flu feeling again but mostly o want to feel happy and not be anxious and crying all the time. Its the hardest part for me, pain I'm used to but this lost feeling is foreign to me. I pray a lot, watch movies and read. My whole body is waking up I think its asking ”whats the.........” too. LOL. We can all do this, I'm doing one day,one min one second at a time. Everyone hang in there. We have our whole lives ahead starting this second ,blessing Amy

Comment

Pain everywhere soooooooooo bad its been 2 days now OMG when will this stop. The restless leg came back and lasted about 8 hours and was gone but the pain is intense.please tell me this is going to end? I'm on day 4 of my 4 day .25mg.
              Last edited by Anonymous; 01-29-2014, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amydogs View Post
                Pain everywhere soooooooooo bad its been 2 days now OMG when will this stop. The restless leg came back and lasted about 8 hours and was gone but the pain is intense.please tell me this is going to end? I'm on day 4 of my 4 day .25mg.
                You've been doing so good, is it possible you have the real flu? My two cents, I would stay at .25 until you feel better.

Lincoln

Comment

Thanks no, no flu but yes Im supposed to skip today but I'm scared. Pain not as bad today just in hips now. Thanks Linc

Comment

If you're not feeling ok, it may be best to stay at .25 for a couple more days before you start skipping.

You're so close now! Really happy for you

Comment

• My whole body is on fire and I'm so anxious its unreal. I don't know what to do. I'm scared if I keep taking a .25 this will never end.

Comment

• Maybe post on Alex's thread and see what he thinks. Is the pain all WD related or is it something else too?

Comment

• All WD Alex and Rose have stop responding on my posts I have no idea why. I don't know how to post to an individual? Maybe I should cut the .25 in half? I don't know?

Comment

• I just took a .25 today was skip day. I don't know what else to do. You guts always say don't chance dose till your stable...I'm so not stable. I guess I'll stay at .25 another day or 2 to see if the WD disapate.

Comment

• Amy, I'm so sorry I haven't been on. I've been so busy with school and only checking boards irregularly to make sure that everyone was o.k. My rec.? I have looked at your posts as you dropped from the .625. The every 4 days is NOT set in stone. Stay on the .25mg. until you're stable. Do not skip days. Do not worry right now. You stay on the .25 until you feel completely stable. Then step down to .125 when you're stable. Be aware: it might be more than just a couple of days until you're stable at the .25mg. Just stay there until you are. I'll check back and see how you are. PROMISE.
                              Hang Tough.

Peace,

Iloerose

Comment

• Amy ,

Sorry to see you are having some tough days . Sometimes that day 3 and 4 even 5's it will fight you on way out but you are so close right now . Great advice already given so just wishing you the best finishing up . Stay strong and keep your eye on the prize .

Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X