Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new here need advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey alex and kat...hope you both have a great day today!! thanks for resonding to my post

    alex ty for responding about the AA thing i haven't been to ruths thread yet to see her response...i was just upset at the time...I'm not mad at AA... i did talk to the guy. he really is trying to stay clean just he had a year and i only have half a year of my drug of choice i trusted him..i was having the problems with the other members he was the one i went too with more of my issues ya know.....

    i dunno i have sympathy for him but what he did a deal breaker...anyway i would feel the same way alex it you went out and got high on something as horrible as cocaine ya know....i know no one perfect and its not a perfect world..anyway I'm just trying to surround myself with the winners ya know....anyway it will be ok

    kat so your the one in So Cal? I'm so jelous!!! Haha not reely...i like the seasons in michigan and i used to live out that way (well nevada) ya ever watch that show bonanza? Well out ther in nevada.

    i miss it but maybe that can be a goal of mine like you said we can start to live out liveas again and accomplish more when not doing drugs...prescribed...street or otherwise...
    is my memory serving me correct you have a dauter? How old...my youngest son.is 3 kids are awesome!

    Anyways ...my short term memory still not very good..imma go grab some coffee ...and i wanted tto ask you guys if my taper sounds legit...i posted my idea in my last post...anyway hope yall have a good day if i don't hear from ya
    ..jay

    Comment


    • So i been coming to this forum for almost a month now...thought this would be a good day to post where I'm at with everything seeing as how this is thread 5 lol

      anyway current dose is .5 i have two of these left then dropping to .4

      i haven't taken todays dose yet holding off trying to break the habit off it being the first thing i do in the morning...wake up naturally so to speak

      um last nite suked was up till two downloading music and wat not...i tried sleeping but couldn't so was listening to art bell reruns and he was playing some good tunes at comercial breaks and decided downloading some happy seventies and 80s music would be cool and i can.listen to them today for a mood lift


      at any rate slept two hours..then up two then slept too... was tempted to take a etizolam (my evil benzo) but didn't

      Anyways woke up around seven ultimately and and i swear i felt GOOD i pretty much bounced outta bed...was wondering where the withdrawal was...it was Inexistant....NO FRICKEN WAY!!

      For the first time in probably five years i woke up feeling good!!!

      It was nothing short of a mirical


      fast forward two hours to now...still haven't taken suboxone...but will shortly

      i did sneeze a few times and my stomach a little twitchy ya know...but that's about it


      i don't know wat to attribute this lack of withdrawal too

      I took half a clonidine last night...could that be it...?

      anyways i smoked a cigarett and that made me feel lethargic..so I'm definately quitting smoking after i get this licked


      anyways I'm ready to drop down again....i literally heard the birds chirping this morning and can see the early morninh sunlight sparkle off the frost on the grass...it was beutiful...i feel like i been blind and deaf...
      anyways....
      hope yall have good day too....peace. jay

      Comment


      • Thats your body adjusting Jay!!!!!! On a religious note...I think its god giving you a break to show you what you have to look forward to . Told Youuuuuuu!!! Glad your getting a break in those symptoms.

        I made a tag....check out my post the instructions are in there...(the last one I think its #141 idk) but TAG your it.
        Last edited by Anonymous; 04-16-2014, 10:00 AM.

        Comment


        • I'm it huh? Lol buster! Ill play in a few here..

          i just wanted to jot down one more epiphany i had

          so i think for myself at least when tapering or withdrawing i attribute absolutely every negative symptom emotion wat have you to the suboxone...

          i think i been giving it too much power over me ya know...kinda like a monster who feeds on that...

          truth be told i probably didn't sleep well last nite cause i just remebered we brewed a second pot of coffee last nite

          my aches and pains...is simply cause i lift heavy stuff and have a laborous job

          and fatigue lethargy and maliese....probably have a little to do with the cigarettes

          and not eating healthy probably affects everything too

          anyways i just wanted to remind myself and others..... that suboxone is no magic pill.....our lifestyle habits play a role in us feeling >>>>>>....
          just wanted to point this out...I'm sure a lot of you already know this...but me...I'm just coming to that realization on how i blame everything on suboxone...truth be told those cigarretes i smoke will kill me quicker...just food for thought...jay

          Comment


          • Ok per gettinits request

            Reasons and things to look forward too when quitting subs and all drugs for that matter

            1be a better dad (this alone should be enouf why i put it at top.of list)
            2. Get out of legal and finacial problems...probation SUCKS ROYALLY!
            3. FEEL BETTER ya know health
            4. try to get a better job and/or go back to school maybe
            5. better sex hahaa sry

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jayryan View Post
              Ok per gettinits request

              Reasons and things to look forward too when quitting subs and all drugs for that matter

              1be a better dad (this alone should be enouf why i put it at top.of list)
              2. Get out of legal and finacial problems...probation SUCKS ROYALLY!
              3. FEEL BETTER ya know health
              4. try to get a better job and/or go back to school maybe
              5. better sex hahaa sry
              Haha! I love it! Honesty. Good stuff. School is amazing. It gets stressful as >>>> sometimes (like today) and it turns me into a whiner but without it life gets boring. Good to have something to strive for. The feeling of acing a class is as good as any high.

              Comment


              • Hey question....I remember you mentioned the online pharmacy for clonidine? Is there where you got yours from and do you need a prescription? JUST incase any sleep problems arise (thats my biggest trigger) I was thinking of covering my basis. It would relieve some of my anxiety knowing I had some incase anyway. Day 7 so I shouldn't have much left in my system! Starting to get anxious!

                Comment


                • basis=bases

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jayryan View Post
                    So i been coming to this forum for almost a month now...thought this would be a good day to post where I'm at with everything seeing as how this is thread 5 lol

                    anyway current dose is .5 i have two of these left then dropping to .4

                    i haven't taken todays dose yet holding off trying to break the habit off it being the first thing i do in the morning...wake up naturally so to speak

                    um last nite suked was up till two downloading music and wat not...i tried sleeping but couldn't so was listening to art bell reruns and he was playing some good tunes at comercial breaks and decided downloading some happy seventies and 80s music would be cool and i can.listen to them today for a mood lift


                    at any rate slept two hours..then up two then slept too... was tempted to take a etizolam (my evil benzo) but didn't

                    Anyways woke up around seven ultimately and and i swear i felt GOOD i pretty much bounced outta bed...was wondering where the withdrawal was...it was Inexistant....NO FRICKEN WAY!!

                    For the first time in probably five years i woke up feeling good!!!

                    It was nothing short of a mirical


                    fast forward two hours to now...still haven't taken suboxone...but will shortly

                    i did sneeze a few times and my stomach a little twitchy ya know...but that's about it


                    i don't know wat to attribute this lack of withdrawal too

                    I took half a clonidine last night...could that be it...?

                    anyways i smoked a cigarett and that made me feel lethargic..so I'm definately quitting smoking after i get this licked


                    anyways I'm ready to drop down again....i literally heard the birds chirping this morning and can see the early morninh sunlight sparkle off the frost on the grass...it was beutiful...i feel like i been blind and deaf...
                    anyways....
                    hope yall have good day too....peace. jay
                    That is awesome Jay. Glad you're feeling good finally.

                    I also need to break the habit of "dosing" when I get up. Someone suggested doing it at night to help with sleep. But it's just habit to do it in the morning for me.

                    Like getting' said. I think it's just your body adjusting. You are getting used to the low doses.

                    Anyway just wanted to drop in. I hope you sleep tonight. Btw if you didn't see it, the trazadone I take it a prescription. You can't get it over the counter.

                    Comment


                    • Anyways..i just cut up my next dose..and i have five. aproxamitaly .4 mg slivers...they are pretty small almost broke out the tweezers....

                      I'm already wondering how to cut up the next drop

                      what should it be? Can i go to .25 next? And after a week of that go to .125?
                      These will be fifty percent reductions i think...so does that sound legit...

                      not trying to get ahead of myself but need to figure this out....
                      Any ideas? Jay

                      @gettin it...i posted a reply about the clonidine and now its missing...anyways if you google *buy clonidine*, that should give ya the info you need...jay
                      Last edited by Anonymous; 04-16-2014, 09:45 PM.

                      Comment


                      • @ Auburn girl...
                        Ya i usually take mine first thing in morning...sometimes i wait a few hours but usually its rite away....

                        nite time dosing won't work for me cause i need to feel good for work...
                        i dunno why but subs only hold me for about eight hours...I'm starting to withdraw usually by bedtime and for sure thru out the night...people say that you shouldn't even feel withdrawal for a few days because the long halflife...but i disagree..

                        anyways...i don't even feel.the subs any more... i used to wait for them to kick.in.....but now it never does...i feel absolutely nothing from them and yet know i would be sick to some extent withought them? I dunno this low dose is all new to me...
                        neway your dropping to .375 Tomorrow ? have you thought about the drop after that?
                        I thought i had it figured out but not sure now....jay

                        Comment


                        • Jay it is nice to read where you woke up today and felt good especially after not getting much sleep last night. you mentioned you don't feel anything anymore when you take your subs and for me it was that way my entire taper except for maybe the first week. I usually took my dose around noon but some days I would forget to take it with me to work and it might be 28 hrs before I dosed again but I never felt it. I know you already have your next dose cut up at .40 and you were wondering what to go to after that. To keep it simple and stay at around 20% drop I would take another 2 mg piece and cut it into 6 pieces. that would give you .33 pieces. I know when there that small and you look at them and you think there to small to help but they do. I used tweezers and small scissors to cut them that small. Hope you can get some decent sleep tonight and will talk to you later.

                          Alex

                          Comment


                          • Thanks for.responding so quick alex...i was just about to get.off here and realized you responded...

                            it will help.me sleep cause i have things on my mind

                            anyways ya i was thinking a little into to the future..and wasn't sure about the drop cause i didn't know if it mattered since i don't feel them much anyway....but your saying it.does...ill trust you on that

                            I'm just overanalizing anyway...i swear i been manic borderline bipolor lately...
                            .. so .33 in five days then...(i should probably see how the drop.to .4 goes first...
                            i just feel like I'm soo close ya know.... I'm ready to drop this suboxone like a bad relationship
                            Its been a long road for me...and this is EPIC for me
                            Yall have givin me a fighting chance...thankyou
                            well time to get some sleep...
                            how you been by the way alex...you must have around a month clean now? That's awesome!! man i want that too!...thanks again man...jay

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jayryan View Post
                              Thanks for.responding so quick alex...i was just about to get.off here and realized you responded...

                              it will help.me sleep cause i have things on my mind

                              anyways ya i was thinking a little into to the future..and wasn't sure about the drop cause i didn't know if it mattered since i don't feel them much anyway....but your saying it.does...ill trust you on that

                              I'm just overanalizing anyway...i swear i been manic borderline bipolor lately...
                              .. so .33 in five days then...(i should probably see how the drop.to .4 goes first...
                              i just feel like I'm soo close ya know.... I'm ready to drop this suboxone like a bad relationship
                              Its been a long road for me...and this is EPIC for me
                              Yall have givin me a fighting chance...thankyou
                              well time to get some sleep...
                              how you been by the way alex...you must have around a month clean now? That's awesome!! man i want that too!...thanks again man...jay
                              Jay I actually have been clean now since Dec of 2012. I last used fent and oxy in August of 2012 and then used subs for 4 months and last dose of subs was Dec 16 2012. I have had my ups and downs since then and have had a couple of close calls but I know if I take just 1 pill it will end up becoming a disaster. Hope you get some good sleep and will talk to you tomorrow.

                              Alex

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jayryan View Post
                                Ok per gettinits request

                                Reasons and things to look forward too when quitting subs and all drugs for that matter

                                1be a better dad (this alone should be enouf why i put it at top.of list)
                                2. Get out of legal and finacial problems...probation SUCKS ROYALLY!
                                3. FEEL BETTER ya know health
                                4. try to get a better job and/or go back to school maybe
                                5. better sex hahaa sry
                                Yep, it's a damn shame how much opiates/subs steal away our sex drive! Getting my normal sex life/libido back is definitely one of my top 3...LOL.

                                You asked me in an earlier post if I have a daughter. No, I have a son. He'll be 2 in July. He's my little angel... and definitely a huge motivator for me to get off subs. He deserves a mom who isn't preoccupied with nonsense. How many kids do you have?

                                Kat

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X