X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwantoff2013
    replied
    Hey you...

Sorry, I don't know why I didn't see your last post. Oh yeah, the-no-energy-to-get-things-done is a big trigger for me too. I think most of us feel that way. At least 3 times a week I think " If I could just use for today, this house would be spotless and I'd get all my office work done faster". But I know full well I could never stop at one day.

My reason for gobbling pills was always the high. The added energy and motivation to get things done was just a "bonus". Pretty sad how that so-called bonus came with a high price. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get back to my normal level of productivity.

Drop in soon and let us know how you're doing.
    Kat

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Well I tried that vitamin for a few days it definitely helps. BUT the directions say take 3, 3x a day. Um no. I took 3 and for 4-5 hours.....holy hell did I feel weird. Just weird, I can't even describe it. WIDE awake but weirdly really calm, almost like adderall. But if you want to wake up, and get motivated it works, that's for sure, a little too well imo.

So yeah, I don't recommend taking 3 unless your super exhausted. One once in the morning works fine to help get me past that morning grogginess until I get moving. Works really well though and does help with mood and anxiety also.

Anyways I was thinking about what made me relapse and it hit me today as I was looking around my house thinking of ALL the stuff I need to get done. Lack of motivation has never been a problem for me, I always have so many things I want to get done in a day. Its the lack of feeling productive enough, the lack of energy to do all I want to do. Its the frustration of not being able to do things I'd like to be doing. Those feelings, that frustration...is what gets me. Idk if anyone else is like me in that sense....I do enjoy downtime but I always have to feel accomplished at the end of the day. Sitting around with no energy, I just feel horrible about myself in general and all I can think of is What can make me feel better so I can get things done? I know that played a big part in taking pills in general for me, not so much for the high, but for the high after seeing all I got done in one day. Non stop energy.

Any input on that?

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Here is the stuff. Shop around you can get it cheaper. It works! It is everything someone healing after opiates needs. Nourishes the heart, circulatory and nervous. We need that right now. Stress relieving, and all natural and promotes sense of well being. It doesn't just treat the symptoms it nourishes the brain/nervous system to heal. Which is what causes all these symptoms. I have energy I'm going to pack for my vacation! Happy fathers day weekend to you Dads!

http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/pr...-30-caps/1017/

Description:

Benefits:

Relieves stress and promotes feelings of well-being.
    Nourishes the circulatory and nervous systems.
    Supports digestion.
    Promotes sleep.
    Invigorates the body.
    How It Works:

This TCM concentrate contains the same herbs found in Nervous Fatigue formula but in a highly concentrated blend. Traditional Chinese Medicine would consider this a fire-enhancing formula. Its Chinese name yang xin translates to “nurture the heart.” Weakness in the fire element usually manifests itself in the digestive, cardiovascular or reproductive systems. Biota seed contains aromatic compounds that have a sedative effect. These compounds also have a mild laxative effect. Jujuba seed contains bitter compounds that help promote relaxation. Schizandra fruit, a supporting herb in this formula, allows the body to respond quickly to stress, thus increasing the body’s capacity to work. Its bitter compounds also support circulation. Ginseng acts as an adaptogen to help maintain balance in the body and help the body adapt to stress.

Ingredients:

Concentrated extract of schizandra fruit, biota seed, cistanche stem, cuscuta seed, lycium fruit, ophiopogon root tuber, succinum amber, tang-kuei root, acorus rhizome, astragalus root, dioscorea rhizome, hoelen sclerotium, lotus seed, ginseng root, polygala root, polygonatum rhizome, jujuba seed and rehmannia root tuber.

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Holistic medicine!!!!!! Yes!

A friend of mine told me to try a couple different vitamins. She said they instantly made her feel 1000 times better so I excitedly looked for these vitamins and found they were only sold at this Holistic Doctors office nearby! So I went there and got to talk to the dr...I am really excited about this place. The dr is called a Naturopathic Doctor. They studied medicine for years just like regular doctors except they believe in prompting the body to heal itself with natural safe herbs and vitamins. Boosting your immune system to promote healing instead of just blocking pain. Natural energy alternatives. I am so syked about this place....a natural healthy dr I can trust! In my position. This doctor just gets it. She said she is appalled at the Pharmaceutical money hungry industry and what it is doing to these poor people. She gets many ex-addicts with the same story. So I highly recommend especially while your so susceptible to addicting drugs..like benzos, opiate derivatives see one of these drs. They Help you heal and have natural remedies for everything that traditional medicine does. Plus she was so cheap! A consult with Urinalysis included was only 95.00!!!!!! So she could tell me everything my system was depleted of right now which WOW if you see on paper what withdrawal does to you. You understand why you feel so bad. Magnesium, calcium stores, pretty much most of the vitamins in my body were depleted. Elevated stress hormones through the roof, which causes anxiety and restlessness. I'm so happy I found this place. I had to rave about it. I feel like she can help me heal faster. I feel better right now than I have in months.

I told the Dr my problem coming off of pain medication..and suboxone etc. She recommended this Chinese Nervous Fatigue formula too. You know I told you guys I'm a nursing student I looked into the ingredients it has SO many good things for your body in this. It is all natural NON addicting, healthy herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine. ((NO its not Kratom)). I also showed them my sprained ankle and they gave me something to heal it faster and take the pain away. That worked too! No Tylenol/aleve/ibuprofen! The dr said this stuff doesn't just take pain away but helps you HEAL. Not just blocking pain.

The Chinese nervous fatigue formula you can order online if anyone wants to try it. By Natures Sunshine? I believe which is a really high quality vitamin and herb manufacturer. Very "addict friendly" good stuff.

It soothes anxiety, boost metabolism and gives energy. I feel great for the first time in so long! Calm, and I have energy. I feel normal yet calm and happy. No Phenibut, no Kratom. Healthy Chinese alternative medicine. Anyways you guys have to try this stuff I feel normal and happy again! I'm going camping with my family this weekend and until today I was kinda bummed thinking I might feel tired and "ruin" fathers day weekend. Now I'm excited again. This stuff is a godsend.

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Man it was awful though! The guilt and just generally feeling like man WHY did I do that again!!! I was just impulsive and THOUGHT I could get some cleaning done cause I was tired of being tired and had so much to do. So I thought hmm maybe I can get by just ONE day. Then after that....it was two days then by day 3 I was like wait how many days has it been?? One two...three? It was a blur. Scary how fast the time went and how quick I went through them. Sucked. Like I said the guilt just killed it...just wasn't the same. I guess thats a positive though. Live and learn. Once can't happen. Like I said I sprained my ankle too! lol.....Its been about a week but I was so paranoid to go to the dr to get it checked. I know enough about enough medically to know it wasn't too serious cause I could put pressure. But still. Sucks I can't even go to the Dr cause I don't trust myself but I know if I had and he offered....and I tried taking it just "one day" would set me back. I'm so withdrawal prone too right now! After day 2 I was already waking up sweating again. Crazy how the body remembers the >>>>.

Same to you too. They say it happens...so hey at least we had enough self control and conscience to FEEL bad about it. That's a good thing lol. We have still come a long way. Lord knows a few months ago I could strut around high conscious free! Just damaging my brain like that. Its so not worth it. I'm so jealous right now of the Moms running around on nothing!!!! Can't wait to be feeling like that again ugh! When you wake up and the sun is shining...and being able to GET up and go. Can't wait! I daydream about that day lol....its gonna be so good! LOL as I lay hear in bed with my messy bun cause my arms are too heavy to blow dry my hair! My poor hair! Alright I'm done..lol. Let me go get my girls from school! Tomorrow is their last day. I'm actually excited to have all my kids home to keep my mind off how I feel.

Leave a comment:

• auburn girl
    replied
    Hey! I SWEAR I posted to you here yesterday and it's gone.

Oh well. I was saying that it is so good to hear from you. And I had missed your last update somehow, but I'm sorry to hear about the relapse. The good news you put a stop to it real quick before it got worse. And I wanted to thank you for your honesty. I see people make it seem so easy, and wonder how they do it. It's not easy. I slipped up, too. And felt just like you. Nauseous, irritable, snapping at everyone, guilty, I just didn't enjoy it at all. The guilt alone kept me up at night. So when and if I get the urge again, I just remember that feeling. You did great by stopping.

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Dang these old posts that I respond to and realize they are so old....lol.

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Hey guys just wanted to update....feeling better despite some lingering symptoms. From what Ive read seems like a little PAWS here and there. I will either wake up feeling great....or wake up feeling not so great and have some fatigue spells here and there. A little bummed at times until I think of how proud I should be of myself. I want to be happy and free again and if this is the only route to get there then its worth this for the time being.

Kat if you read this hope your doing well. You've been pushing so hard and you deserve to be free too. I was thinking about how much time and effort you put into helping people here and you so deserve to just be happy.... You of all people deserve to be free and happy. But Nothing in life is free. If its easy it isn't worth it and all this pain and stress will pay off in the long run. I just know it will. We just got to keep pushing. To anyone out there struggling. Just try and try again. Make a goal and just work and work your hardest and you will get there if you want it badly enough. Make a profile and ask for some help there is some pretty amazing selfless people who understand people like us and want to help you. Get help if you need it you wont be sorry. I don't feel 100% yet but I know I will get there. There is one way in and one way out but it IS worth it. My worst day right now is still 10 times better then how I felt about myself on those pills. No looking back....I have So much to be thankful for and looking forward to every new day that is better than the last

Leave a comment:

• Iwantoff2013
    replied
    Originally posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Hi guys, I haven't been on for a while. May was a rough month. I was off everything a little over idk 3 weeks things were going good then I had a bad 2 weeks. My mom was in the hospital, my best friend of 15 years husband tragically died, my brother got evicted with his family. Other brother called me struggling looking for a job....it all happened so fast and I remember feeling panic set it like I couldn't breathe then I found a half bottle of OLD oxycontin packed away from 2010 when my husband first got in his accident (and couldn't finish a bottle!) but they worked. One thing led to another and 3 days passed and I Took about up to 45 mgs a day total and felt like >>>> so I decided to "wean" 3 days then low dose sub for a week. I don't know HOW I even convinced myself it was ok. Towards the end of the 3rd day I got a grip with reality and was just like This feels >>>>>>. So I got back on the suboxone, finished one strip over 7 days. I didn't want to come back to you guys until I was clean. 6 days back 100% clean from subs. I still have some chills here and there, stomach messed up a little....and Im tired but Im sleeping and Im clean. All I could think about is you guys the whole time. My goal was to get on here again clean with an update. So there it is...brutal but the truth. This was my first relapse in months but it was different. I just felt horrible! Guilty, foggy, irritated..It didn't feel good. Every pill felt wrong, and after I was just depressed and felt really >>>>>> and depressed all day. Maybe god was like you think pills will make you feel better....go ahead try it. Wrong. Problems were still there and then I felt like >>>> all around. It wasn't a good high I spent a few days trying to make my myself feel better with pills until I realized I felt worse. The energy and relaxation it never came. Its not the same and Im so thankful it FEELS BAD. I felt nauseous, foggy, irritated, >>>>>> in the morning just like >> feel when I didn't like pills before. It sucked. Withdrawal sucked. I feel SO much better even without anything.

Withdrawals come quick. My brain remembers this sh*t. Once ISNT possible, I felt like death the next day RIGHT away. I have withdrawals now from the sub still. That quick. 6 days in though and I feel good. This time was different. Like smoking that first cigarette after quitting and feeling nauseous and disgusted. It happened, it sucked. I just realize now with the pills....it sucks. I don't want to feel like that or this again. Glad to be back. Had to get that off my chest!
    So glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about the relapse. You didn't let it get out of control -- good for you! I can imagine it was still hard to stop the oxy, despite the fact that it didn't feel the same anymore.

I'm really sorry to hear about your best friend's husband. My heart goes out to her. How's your Mom doing?

Kat

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Relapse take one.....

Hi guys, I haven't been on for a while. May was a rough month. I was off everything a little over idk 3 weeks things were going good then I had a bad 2 weeks. My mom was in the hospital, my best friend of 15 years husband tragically died, my brother got evicted with his family. Other brother called me struggling looking for a job....it all happened so fast and I remember feeling panic set it like I couldn't breathe then I found a half bottle of OLD oxycontin packed away from 2010 when my husband first got in his accident (and couldn't finish a bottle!) but they worked. One thing led to another and 3 days passed and I Took about up to 45 mgs a day total and felt like >>>> so I decided to "wean" 3 days then low dose sub for a week. I don't know HOW I even convinced myself it was ok. Towards the end of the 3rd day I got a grip with reality and was just like This feels >>>>>>. So I got back on the suboxone, finished one strip over 7 days. I didn't want to come back to you guys until I was clean. 6 days back 100% clean from subs. I still have some chills here and there, stomach messed up a little....and Im tired but Im sleeping and Im clean. All I could think about is you guys the whole time. My goal was to get on here again clean with an update. So there it is...brutal but the truth. This was my first relapse in months but it was different. I just felt horrible! Guilty, foggy, irritated..It didn't feel good. Every pill felt wrong, and after I was just depressed and felt really >>>>>> and depressed all day. Maybe god was like you think pills will make you feel better....go ahead try it. Wrong. Problems were still there and then I felt like >>>> all around. It wasn't a good high I spent a few days trying to make my myself feel better with pills until I realized I felt worse. The energy and relaxation it never came. Its not the same and Im so thankful it FEELS BAD. I felt nauseous, foggy, irritated, >>>>>> in the morning just like >> feel when I didn't like pills before. It sucked. Withdrawal sucked. I feel SO much better even without anything.

Withdrawals come quick. My brain remembers this sh*t. Once ISNT possible, I felt like death the next day RIGHT away. I have withdrawals now from the sub still. That quick. 6 days in though and I feel good. This time was different. Like smoking that first cigarette after quitting and feeling nauseous and disgusted. It happened, it sucked. I just realize now with the pills....it sucks. I don't want to feel like that or this again. Glad to be back. Had to get that off my chest!

Leave a comment:

• Iwantoff2013
    replied
    Happy Mother's Day, girl! I hope you're well. Have a wonderful day with your family!

Kat

Leave a comment:

• Iwantoff2013
    replied
    How's it going? Having a nice weekend?

Yeah, I often get frustrated about my drawn out taper, but I know if I were to push it, it would backfire for sure. I have symptoms every day, so for me, getting off this stuff is possible but quite difficult.

That's interesting that you found an article about a doctor's taper plan and that it recommends drops only once a month. I'd like to read it, although I don't think I could bear drawing this out even longer...lol. Was it an article online?

Hope things are going well. Drop in and let me know how you're doing.
    Kat

Leave a comment:

• Iwantoff2013
    replied
    How's it going? Having a nice weekend?

Yeah, I often get frustrated about my drawn out taper, but I know if I were to push it, it would backfire for sure. I have symptoms every day, so for me, getting off this stuff is possible but quite difficult.

That's interesting that you found an article about a doctor's taper plan and that it recommends drops only once a month. I'd like to read it, although I don't think I could bear drawing this out even longer...lol. Was it an article online?

Hope things are going well. Drop in and let me know how you're doing.
    Kat

Leave a comment:

• GettinItOverWith
    replied
    Oh yeah I don't blame you! I rushed even for only being on for 5 months it, if I could go back >> slow down. I tortured myself. I found a Dr's taper plan for long term users (anyone over 6 months) and it had them drop only once a month to avoid symptoms. So even at your pace is pushing it for you so definitely take it easy! Wish I saw that taper sooner but cant complain now cause Im off! Your making such good progress. I know everyones like so when are you dropping, so when are you dropping?! Lol....your doing it the best possible/fastest way kind of pushing it to begin with. Slow and steady wins the race. Your getting off no matter what, the more adjustments the less shock to the body. I swear I still feel waves of symptoms here and there STILL. Very mild but Im really familiar with them so I recognize. Shortness of breath occasionally out of no where....fatigue here and there. But Im getting better and better regardless so cant complain.

Leave a comment:

• Iwantoff2013
    replied
    Originally posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Hey Kat!!! Im doing great! Im in the last two weeks of my classes this semester so I have a lot of work to finish up. Ive been trying to avoid getting sucked into the forums during homework time forgive me...If its mathwork or you guys. I usually start chatting on here and get backed up on work. My energy is almost back! I have no stamina because I need to get into an exercise routine but I have probably as much as I will get! Im trying to figure out an exercise routine into my schedule. Still lol. How is your taper going??? Your close to the end soon right?
    Hey girl! So glad to hear you're doing well. I hear ya -- I've been so busy with work. Have you ever tried Zumba? It's so much fun and gives you a great workout at the same time.

I'm still at .66 mg. Gonna drop to .5 mg soon. I'm tapering reaaallly slow since I've been on this junk for so long.

Have a good day!
    Kat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X